' club '

Jenna's pov ::

I groaned as Emma dragged me by my hand towards the best club in town. You could never believe it, but Emma loves to party. She's not the one to drink a lot, but she doesn't need to. That girl is one of those who doesn't need to consume alcohol to be drunk, and I love that about her. But she loves to meet new people, which is something that we do not have in common.

Emma has tried for weeks, months and probably ages by now, to get onto that clubs list, but hasn't succeeded yet. I guess it'll be a win for my couting note tonight again.

"Are you sure about this, Emma? We could just head back and watch a movie instead?"
I tried, being too tired to accociate with people tonight, but Emma was sure.
"No, I want to try. This night has to be a good one."

"But the last one was too!!"
I groaned, as Emma stopped in front of the club, smiling widely before walking up to the guards.

"Jenna Ortega and Emma Myers."
She said with a gathered voice, as she glanced at me. The left guard looked through the list, before looking up saying:
"Welcome in."

Emma gasped, and so did I. We were actually about to get into the most famous club in the world. The blonde grabbed my hand and dragged me into the big local, as I got a bit excited for the night too.

I didn't have the time to come long into the club, until my eyes landed on her. The girl in the middle of the dance floor. My eyes softened at the sight of her laughing and having fun with her friends who was dancing like the night didn't have an end.

But what came to an end was my admiring as Myers pulled me to the bar, rushing to order some shots for us. I desperately looked over my shoulder, to see if I could still see the girl, but I had lost her.
"Did you HAVE to do that?"
I sighed to her, making her frown slightly. But then it turned into a wide smirk.
"Did someone catch your eye?"
I think that she meant it as a joke, but I was deadly serious. Emma kept staring at me, first with a confident and sarcastic look on her face, but then a more confused one, when I still refused to say anything.
"what are you saying Jenna?"

Emma's smirk came back onto her lips as she finally understood.
"FINALLY. She was SO fine you should've seen he—"
I had just begun to speak to her, when the subject came standing next to me, wanting to order drinks from the bartender. Emma turned to look at the girl, before that clueless ass shouted:
"IS THAT HER?? OH MY GOD!!"

Which obviously made her, and the whole friendgroup of hers, turn heads.
"My friend here thinks you're attractive!!"
I panicked at instant. Did this girl just forget that we are famous, and that we most likely are recognized by every single face in this club.
The attractiveness standing now in front of me, looked at me with lust in her eyes, before turning back to Emma.
"Well, tell her that she doesn't look bad herself."
Before ordering a drink for herself.
"And also, tell her that I want to dance, if she'd like to join?"
I stood up, nodding intensely while downing a shot, and the girl smirked, before grabbing my hand to drag me out on the dancefloor.
"Ever done this before, Ortega?"
The unknown woman asked, as she ran her hands up my waist. I thrived under her touch, shivering as I began to dance. The woman's eyes wandered over me, and I enjoyed the feeling.
"You are stunning."
I stopped for a moment, before frowning slightly.
"I don't even know your name."
The girl laughed, before stroking with her hands over my waist slowly.
"My name is y/n, but you can call me yours."
She giggled with a wink, before the song switched to a more up-beat song as we began to jump around, holding hands just by an accident.

I've never had so much fun with a person in my entire life, and I enjoyed every second.

A few songs later, when the club was about to die out, we both got tired and decided to slip out with the rest of the club, who seemed to be heading home, and sat down on a bench outside. She pulled me on top of her as I straddled her. Y/n moved my bangs behind my ear as our lips touched in a passionate, hungry kiss. I pressed my body against her as she touched my whole body in the process of making me feel good. Which obviously succeed. I wrapped my arms around her neck, kissing her slowly.

After a long while, we broke the kiss with an:
"We should exchange numbers."
And a nod. She gave me my number before I quickly leaned in for more. This girl drove me crazy, and I was all ready for her.