' I've heard much about you '

y/n's pov ::

I held a boquet of flowers where I stood outside of the Carpenter's manison. I honestly don't know how many people there is considering that Tara's house is a manison, but comparing to my trashy apartment in the darkest corners of woodsboro, it was definately a rich house. The flowers was for Samantha, Tara's sister, as she was going to attend the meeting too. I secretly like Tara, so I want to make a good impression of her family.

I knocked lightly, taking a deep breath as I heard steps approaching on the other side of the door. After a few seconds, it opened by Samantha, and I let out a deep breath. I wouldn't have known what I'd do if Tara opened, and if I had to tell her that the flowers wasn't for her.

"Oh! You must be the y/l/n!! I've heard much about you!"
The sister exclaimed as she saw who I really was after taking a long stare at me. I frowned before letting out a smirk.

"Oh yeah?"
Samantha giggled and pointed at the flowers.

"for me?"
She smiled, as I nodded and reached them over. She accepted them with a soft 'thanks', and widened the door space even more so that I could walk in.

"Tara's in the livingroom. She's been waiting for you."
I took off my shoes and placed them where the other shoes was, before walking into the livingroom, meeting my best friend's eyes. She smiled at the sight of me, and I returned it.

"Hey!! I've been waiting for you!!!"
She hopped up and gave me a long hug before sitting down, patting on the sofa next to her to kind of guide me to sit down. I quickly did as she wished and sat down pretty close to her.

"Samantha told me some stuff."
I whispered into her ear, and I noticed her cheeks turning red as I spoke.
"Like that you've been talking good about me to her. Would you mind sharing your words to me?"
Tara gulped as I basically teased her in her ear, and I brushed my hand up her arm.

"Uh— well I told her that you're pretty, and that your eyes are.."
she paused, as I met her gaze, smiling like crazy.

"That my eyes are what?"

"Gorgeous."

I stopped in the middle of a movement. My smile fading in complete awe over her meaningful, glorious words. I love this girl.
"Whatttt?"
She whined as my smile came back onto my lips. And after that, I didn't think at all. I leaned in as my lips crashed at hers, kissing her like the world depended on it. She kissed me back, like she'd been waiting for it her whole life. A small gasp penetrated her lips when I deepened the kiss, but we didn't have any time to finish before her goddamn sister interrupted, not seeming too awkward about walking in on her family member.

"So you've finally got your girl. Fuck that feels good, now I can get my beauty sleep instead of listening to you chatting about y/n all night."
I blushed as Tara shot up from the sofa, pushing Samantha out of the room.

"Hey!! Remember who's our chef tonight."
She shouted as her voice disappeared because of Tara's desperate pushes driving her more far away.

I giggled softly, waiting for her to come back. This was a wonderful night.