' celeb crush 2 '

Jenna's pov ::

I studied y/n's facial expressions as she looked at the interview on her phone. Hope were filled up inside of me as I watched her lips form a smile when I spoke about her, but let it all pour out whenever the smiles faded. She didn't say a word until the video was done, and when it finally was, I was aldready sweating.

She looked up at me with a smile on her face, and I gave her a nervous glance back.
"did you really mean what you said in that interview?"
I sent her a shy smile and nodded to answer her question.

It looked like y/n was thinking, before she put her phone away slowly, grabbing the steering wheel. I watched how she carefully turned around to face me, as a little smile decorated her face. I blushed slightly as she got closer to me, grabbing my chin to make me look at her.
"You're gorgeous. I really like you."
And then she let go without saying anything else. She just started the car and began to drive towards her house. I was just about to say something about the directions, when y/n spoke up again:
"What do you say about staying at my place?"
I glanced at her a few times, mostly to prevent my happy screams to escape, but also to process everything that's happening at the moment.

"That sounds nice."
I replied, grabbing the hand that she wasn't using to drive with, as she slowly closed it and let our fingers intervene. Butterflies errupted in my stomach when I catched her smiling, but I didn't say anything more.

Y/n pulled up at her house, which was more like a manison, before hurrying out of the car to open the door for me, as I blushed at the small gesture. She's so sweet.
"Thank you, my gentlewoman"
I giggled, before taking her hand to hop out of the car. Luckily I got to change clothes before I left the gala, but my dress that I had changed into was still not the most comfy piece of clothing that I owned. Y/n led me up to her house and unlocked the door, allowing me to step in before her as she walked in after me and closed behind us.
"It's late, you should probably get some sleep"
She suddenly said, and grabbed my waist from behind. I stopped with everything that I was doing and just.. leaned into her touch, before I hung up my jacket.
"you can borrow clothes to sleep in. Unless you want to sleep in your dress?"
She smiled warmly at me, making me feel completely safe when I walked further into her enormeous home.
"Thank you, y/n."
I smiled back, and let y/n lead me to her bedroom where her walk in closet were located

"Pick whatever you want."
She said, and waited for me on her bed so that I could change in private. I chose one of her gorgeous pajamas and walked out to her.
"You look gorgeous, Jenna"
She spoke, with her eyes roaming all over my body. I blushed a little bit before walking closer to her.
"you think?"
I couldn't believe that y/n y/l/n, the famous world star, the gorgeous actress from Euphoria, would think that I am gorgeous. But she nodded, and suddenly her hands were on my waist again, stroking up and down. I walked closer, and sat down in her lap.
"Is this okay?"
Y/n suddenly asked, as she leaned in closer. I did my best not to scream "YES!!" in excitement, and just nodded slowly, as I leaned in even closer until our lips touched. I already knew that she would taste amazing. I smiled one last time before our lips met eachother, and oh how I was right. She tasted like rasberries, my favourite flavor, and she was an amazing kisser. My hand slid up and landed on her neck, as I softly played with her hair to calm her down a little bit, since she seemed all stressed out. The kiss actually calmed me down a bit too, and I pushed her down into the bed so that I was now laying on top of her.
"You're adorable"
I whispered into her ear, and removed a piece of hair from her face. She smiled at me, before leaning in to kiss me again, and she hugged my waist while doing it. My stomach almost corrupted from all of the butterflies when her lips danced against mine, and when she pulled away I held in a excited scream.

"wait right here, I gotta change"
She mumbeled as I climbed off of her, letting her walk into the wardrobe to pick something to sleep in. What had just happened?

After a minute she came back, also wearing an adorable victoria's secret pajama, and my heart immediately melted seeing her wearing it. She walked straight over to me, giving me a loving kiss before she laid down in the bed next to me.
I immediately moved closer to her, showing her that I wanted to be cuddled, and she accepted me and opened her arms for me to snuggle into, which I did. I buried my face into her neck and felt myself relax completely as she hugged me, stroking my back slowly. I wrapped my hands around her neck, feeling how my breath got heavier.
"Sleep well, love"
She whispered into my ear, before I completely fell asleep, feeling safer than I ever had.

I am already in love with her.