' enemy '

Wednesday's pov ::

I honestly still don't know what I'm doing here at Nevermore. My parents put me here because of my failed attempt to murderer. But like seriously, we all know that my parents couldn't have done it better. The only thing that could possibly be interesting at this school is this vampire girl. I don't know much about her, but I certainly will soon. The only thing I know is that her name is y/n y/l/n, and that's it. I have never seen a living creature looking so good ever, and I've met (and fought) a lot of weird things out there. Her hair looks like it's been grown by magic, and her eyes is just satisfying to look at. But we do have a problem. Enid.

She's been interested in y/n ever since she came here, and I've got no chance against that powderpuff. She's been clinging on the vampire since I came here, and probably long before that too. And me and y/n isn't on the best terms. But for the first time ever, its the other person who dislikes ME, and not the other way around.

I was just about to keep writing on my novel, when a light giggle was heard, before the door opened. Great, Sinclair.
"Silence would be appreciated. It's my writing time."

Enid just scoffed, before she continued to speak. Wait. She BROUGHT someone here? I immediately turned around, just to lock eyes with y/n. Her gaze hardened immediately when she saw me, which made my heart drop a little bit. Why am I like this? Why does it not feel good when someone dislikes me?

"You never told me that SHE is your roommate."
Y/n said, grabbing Enid's upper arm. I stood up from my chair, still looking at the vampire. Isn't she just gorgeous? She glanced back with disgust, before taking a step back as I approached.
"She never told me that you were so dangerous to look at?"

Y/n looked at me like I was crazy (ah, surprise), before she spoke:
"What do you mean?"

I turned around before she could question me anything, and went out to the balcony. When I was just about to close the window behind me, I overheard the outcast's in my dorms conversation:
"You'll get used to her."
"I hope so."

I hope so? Why would she say that?