' secret lovers '

y/n's pov ::

"Aaand look who's cominggg"
Emma giggled, and secretly pointed at Jenna who walked towards us. I rolled my eyes at the sight of her. I was hoping for her to be sick today. But of course, she wasn't. Because she just had to be perfect and show off how much of a brilliant actress she is. Jenna shot me a smile, and then went in to hug Emma.

"See you still managed to come in today..."
Jenna mocked.
"I thought the mananger said he'd trash you."

I stared into her soul.
"I'd rather getting trashed out than watching you trash in every single morning."
Jenna giggled mocklingly and walked further into the building to get her makeup done for her very tight schedule today. Buhuhuh.

"By the way, your ass is showing through your pants!!"
I laughed after her, as she turned around, smiling.
"Enjoy, darling"

Emma just stared confusingly at us, and as soon as Jenna was out of sight, she bursted out laughing. I rolled my eyes at her, and hit her arm, before we began to walk towards the cafeteria to avoid the raven haired girl who had just snobbed away.

"What do you find so annoying with Jenna?"
Emma suddenly asked, as we sat down on a two-men table.
"She thinks that she's the it-girl"

"she IS the it-girl. She's been in more movies than a year than I've been in my whole life. And besides, she is really sweet."
I opened my mouth to say something in protest, but Emma was quick to continue:
"if you have a good relationship with her."
She gave me a warning and a bit of challenging eye. I smiled quickly, before standing up to get something to eat.

"you want something? It's on me."
Emma smiled thankfully at me, before answering:
"uhhh, DUH!! I'll take an iced coffee"
I nodded, before walking up to order, and when I just was about to speak, somebody showed up before me, and began to order. Jenna Ortega. Great. I rolled my eyes as the barista sent me an excusing look, taking the brunettes order. When she had gotten her food, she turned around and looked me in my eyes.
"Thank you for letting me slip, I'm in a hurry."
As she laughed and took a table not far away from mine and Emma's. I was quick to order two iced coffees and a cinnamon bun before answering Jenna's comment:
"Are you hallucinating?"
The raven haired girl looked at me like I was an eagle or something.
"no?"

"Then what makes you think that I asked?"  
I giggled for myself over how pathetic she looked, and then I walked back to Emma, who had her hopes up. I could see it in her eyes.
"What?"

"So you've finally began to like Ortega?"
She smirked.
"WHAT?"
I repeated loudly, making the whole cafeteria turn heads.
"if not, you better, because you have scenes together in two hours."
I slammed my forehead with my hand.

"Oh nooo, I completely forgot!!"

:: 2 hours later ::

"Hey baby, what took you so long?"
Jenna smiled warmly at me, before wrapping her arms around my waist, kissing me passionately. I let my hands find their way up to her hair, and kissed back slowly.
"had to talk about how much I hate you to Emma."
I mumbeled back, as Jenna giggled into my mouth.
"Good job, baby."
She whispered, and carried her up on the sink. She wrapped her legs around my lower back and hugged me around my neck.

"I love you."
I whispered, which resulted in hickeys on my neck. She sucked slowly but pretty harsh, making me sigh out in comfort. I don't know how I do my job in making it seem like I hate this woman. It's difficult to put on a disgusted face whenever Jenna comes to set when the only thing I want to do is kiss her until she can't breathe. In a loving way, of course. She's the best thing that has ever happened in my life, but we have to keep it down, so here we are, two "enemies" making out in a toilet stall on set.

"Hey, if anyone walks in now, we're dead."
Jenna mumbles, pulling away from my neck. I nodded slighly, before carrying her down from the sink, and kissed her one last time.

"You go, I have to actually use the bathroom, see you in a minute or so."
I smiled at my girlfriend, who left the women's restrooms.