' party '

TW: SA ‼️

Jenna's pov ::

I smiled at the guy next to me in the line waiting for drinks. He looked down at me and smiled back before he grabbed his ordered drinks and disappeared with his friend in the crowd.

When I was just about to order, I overheard some words spoken by the two, and felt a knot in my chest.

"I've always wanted to hook up with her."
"Yeah man, it's THE Jenna Ortega!!"

If it weren't for me having a girlfriend, it wouldn't have felt the way it felt. I love y/n so so much, and I don't want anyone to come near me or my girl romantically in any way. This is because I want her to trust me. My fame and a lot of people having crushes on me is already making her uncomfortable, and the last thing I want is for her to think that I am a cheater, or for her to misunderstand me as one.

"Um, ma'am, is everything okay?"
The woman on the other side of the desk asked me, while serving another friend group a plate of shots. This made me come to my senses and smiled apogetically.
"Yeah, I'm fine. A plate of shots please."

I handed over my ID and immediately got it handed back with a smile from the girl.
"Nice shirt! Where'd you get it?"
She chit chatted while pouring up all of the shots, as I giggled. I am not used to taking compliments, even though I get them all the time.
"I don't know actually, my girlfriend got it for me for my birthday."

The girl smirked and made an "o" with her mouth, before leaning in closer.
"Sooo, what's she like?"

Butterflies errupted in my stomach while thinking of y/n. Her gorgeous smile, and wonderful eyes that still drowns me as much as they did at that gala, when I first met her. The way she grabs my waist when we kiss, and stroke her hands over my back and hair when she comforts me, the way she holds my hand while walking past paparazzis and crazy fans, the way she protects me. I am so in love with this woman.

"Well, she's.. she's a y/h/c with the most perfect y/e/c I've ever seen. But that's not the most beautiful abouth her, even though she looks like an angel, the most beautiful thing is her smile, and her way of comforting me. She never fails to make me happy and when I had my first real conversation with her on that gala three months ago, I knew that she was something special."
The girl smiled genuinely and pretended to wipe a tear off her cheek when I was done talking.

"You two are the sweetest. I've seen you together on the red carpet, the world's most gorgeous couple."
She squealed, while handing me the plate of shots. I quickly paid for them and pulled up my phone to call y/n to help me to carry it.
"Take care, I love your work!!"
The girl behind the counter said, before greeting a new customer while wiping her hands on her apron.

I was just about to press the call button, when I felt a hand grab my arm roughly. I didn't have time to react before my phone was on the floor, and I was on the dance floor with a strange guy.

Y/n's pov ::

I stared at my empty phone screen, concerned over the fact that she didn't call. She was supposed to call me when the shots were ready, and the last time I checked, the line wasn't that long.

I scrunched my nose trying to figure out why Jenna's taking so long. Maybe she's stuck with some fans, or chatting with someone. I decided to wait for a few more minutes, to make sure that it wasn't nothing, and kept scrolling on my phone.

NEWS: JENNA ORTEGA SPOTTED WITH Y/N Y/L/N AT CLUB

The famous actress and her girlfriend, also famous y/n y/l/n were spotted walking hand in hand into "new york street club" earlier tonight.