' first kiss '

Wednesday's pov ::

I remember that day so clearly. My first day. When Enid showed me around the quad. Or, the pentagon. Apparently, the outcasts here aren't only outcasts in their appearance.

Memories —

"and that is y/n. She's like, the closest thing nevermore has to royalty. Look at her hair. Those blonde locks can trick anyone into doing whatever she'd like them to. And, she is my best friend. We share a dorm. So basically, we'll be three in there. But I am sure that it is okay with you."

I looked at the girl. She was oddly beautiful. Her blonde her was lit up by the light of the sun while she ran her hands through it, talking to some lame kid next to her.

"And that is Yoko. The girl that y/n is talking to. Me, y/n and Yoko are kind of a friend group. You are welcome to join if you'd like. Them both are very kind."

I nodded slightly, while taking in the beauty of the fairytale sitting almost in front of me. That is what y/n's outcast type is called. Fairytales. Pretty weird I know, but they are honestly magical.

That girl will be mine.

— End of memories

I woke up from my small memory coma, when y/n hopped into the dorm, with Enid behind her. She looked stunning as always. Like a true sun. If summer was a person, she'd be y/n. My eyes couldn't help but pause, to admire her.

"Oh Wednesday! We were just looking for you!!"
Enid giggled. I frowned, but nodded to show them that they could talk.

"NO. Shush!!! I told you that this cannot be told to any living soul but you and Yoko!!"
Y/n grabbed Enid's wrist. A feeling in my stomach got my attention. A nudging feeling that didn't go away until she let go of the werewolf's wrist.

"Enid, I think that you have to leave."
I growled, earning a confused glance from Enid.

"why? It's my dorm too."

"Because me and y/n have to speak."
I replied.

"Oh!! I'll be happy to jo—"
"In PRIVATE."
I interrupted her, making her scoff and leave the dorm without any protests.

"hey, what was that for??"
y/n asked, stepping closer to me. I glanced down at her plump lips, before I catched myself and looked away. Y/n smirked slightly, going unnoticed by me, who suggested that we could move out to the balcony.

Y/n nodded and followed me out, where we stood a while.
"I have this thing.. that I— that um— I need to tell you."
I managed to say. Y/n turned to me and smile.

"Go on, wens. I'm listening."
My stomach fluttered at the nickname. Wens. I'd make thing a twin from anyone else if they called me that. But with y/n, it felt different. Everything feels different with her. I even crave hugs from her. Sometimes.

"So, I've came to the conclution that I am romantically interested in you. Whether we share this interest or not I'd like to let you know. You have five seconds to reject me before I jump."

Y/n laughed, but acted quickly.
"How many seconds do I have to kiss you?"

I smirked.
"Zero."

Y/n quickly approached me and planted a soft kiss on my dark lips. Her motions over my mouth satisfied me unexpectedly much as a surprised moan penetrated my lips. Y/n deepened the kiss as I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. Gosh, I've only ever dreamt of this to happen. I tasted her lips, her tounge and parts of her neck before getting interrupted.

"Wednesday, Wednesd— OH SHIT I AM SO SORRY!!"
Enid ran into the dorm again, with her eyes closed, as she catched me nibbling on a whimpering y/n.

We pulled away, blushing like crazy.

"That was a very good first kiss."
I spoke, before kissing her forehead.