' dont flirt. '

Jenna's pov ::

I couldn't help but smile as I saw y/n's most recent post, that she had posted just a few minutes ago. I immediately liked it, and pressed on the comment section. The smile on my face immediately disappeared.

joshequell — "so gorgeous, m'lady ❤️"
(HELP ME NOT THE LADYBUG PHRASE HAVSHAHHABA)

Now it was just a comment, right, but the comment wasn't the problem. Mostly, it was the person who sent it. Josh. He's had a crush on y/n for ages, and he still thinks that I didn't notice it. For some reason, he didn't notice that we've been dating for almost a year now. The temptations to send him a overly jealous DM screaming at him to stay the fuck away from my girl was slowly getting at me, but I took a few breaths to relieve some of the tension in my body, so the temptations luckly flew away.

(Real footage of the temptations: 🧚💨)

I share a job with Josh though. The job that I'm on my way to now. It's for a movie called "Miller's girl" which basically is my most recent project. I really liked it there, other than this Josh.

jennaortega: so lucky to have you
jennaortega: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
jennaortega: I love you
jennaortega: just one kiss baby
> y/n.y/l/n: when we get home 😚

I smiled at her bold response to the comment as I thanked the taxi driver and jumped out of the car with my body guard right behind me. Paparazzis started flashing. I sent a short message to my girlfriend, just to update her.

Jen❤️: 📸📸📸😂😂
Y/n❤️: 😭😂 good luck today!! I love you❤️

The text warmed my heart as I liked her message. I'm going to reply later.

I silently sang on  a song that had been stuck in my head as the body guard covered me from the paparazzis and opened the door for me. I slid in, secretly laughing at the paparazzis who kept on taking photos through the glass doors. I waved for the cameras since I was in a better mood ever since the texting with my girl, before I spotted him. Josh Equell. Sitting there in the lobby with his leg over the other, looking at his phone while smiling. Bet he's looking at y/n. I'd be smiling too. Because it's my girlfriend. She's not his girlfriend. So why is she smiling?

I went up to him, shoving my phone in his face with the comments on my screen.
"Right? She's beautiful isn't she? My girlfriend?"
I growled as a frown formed on Josh's face. He chuckled.
"She's hot."
My leg started shaking as he spoke about my girlfriend.

"Stop flirting with her. Don't talk to her. Don't talk about her. Unfollow her. I don't really care. Just back away from her? All right?"
I tried to stay calm, but the anger about this topic has been filling me up for months now, and I finally got to let everything out.
"Find yourself your own beautiful girlfriend. I know that you want it to be y/n but it's never going to be. Now this work day is going to be extremely embarrasing if we go further into this discussion so let's just go. Bye."
I turned around with glowing cheeks, as I put my phone back into my purse. Damn.

————————

The second I got back home, I went into our bedroom, where y/n laid. She was on the bed in my hoodie and a pair of sweatpants watching a movie. She has very short workdays because of her mental health.
"How are you, my love?"
I fixed my uniform and climbed into bed with her, snuggling into her. She pulled me up again and kissed me passionately on my lips.

I moaned slightly, tugging on the hem of her sweatpants. She always cheered me up like this. I sat down on her lap, fidgeting with her hoodie as we just kept on kissing. Her hands moved to my waist where they stayed, just where I liked them.

"Uh, baby?"
She suddently mumbled in between the kisses.

"Yeah?"
I whispered, before colliding our lips again.

"Do you know why Josh blocked me?"
A small smile decoured my lips, before grabbing her neck to pull her even closer.

"No clue."
I replied.

After we had pulled away, I rested my head onto her chest as she played with my hair. One problem solved, at least.