' overprotective '

Wednesday's pov ::

The light from the sun lit up the greenhouse in disgustingly light colours as I sat there for Miss Thornhill's lesson. She stood by a Dendrophylax Lindenii, otherwise known as the ghost orchid. As she explained the plant's features, I couldn't get my mind off y/n. She said that she was going to arrive a little bit late to the lesson, but I did not expect her to be this late. She is very fixated on her academics. And botany class was her favouite class.

"Wednesday, do you know where y/n is? She's always with you."
Miss Thornhill suddenly asked, as Bianca turned her head towards me. I can't deal with her today. I have other stuff to do.

"she should be here soon. She told me that she'd be a little late."
I replied.

"Gotta keep your dogs chained."
Bianca scoffed, and let out a devilish laugh. Or just, her ugly laugh. But it sounds devilish. Devilish in the bad way.

"What did you say about y/n?"
I frowned, looking over at Bianca, who was smirking.

"I was just saying that if you own a dog, you've gotta take care of it. You could've at least have gotten a cute dog, and not a nasty looking fuck like her."
Bianca roller her eyes and laughed with some of her friends, going along with Bianca's ridiculous words.

No one can speak of my girlfriend like that. Not even me. But I would never choose to do it. Y/n is the most gorgeous girl on this planet and Bianca ain't got shit on her.

"Repeat that again for me, will you?"

The panic in Miss Thornhills eyes escalated when I stood up from my chair. Bianca just tilted her head, giggling.

"You should learn to control your horses as well as you control your dog."
She grinned.

"And you should learn to keep your filthy words off my girlfriend. I could give you one more chance but I feel like that's enough from your big fat head."
I scoffed, punching Bianca right across the face, earning a whimper from her.

"You know, it's funny. Y/n always talked so sweetly about you. How she admires you and how much she wanted to become your friend."

The class reacted with some "oooo" —s as I spoke. I turned around and faced the whole class. Then I looked down at Bianca, now laying on her floor, barely holding her tears.

"I wonder if you all have wandered about wondering what would happen if you talk bad about my girl. Well now you don't have to wonder anymore."
The whole class sunk down in their chairs, as Marilyn was too stunned to even speak. Even the teachers were afraid of me sometimes. I let a smirk penetrate my lips.

"Do you want me to tell you a bedtime story or are you standing up soon?"
I scoffed, looking Bianca in the eyes when she raised up and went to sit on her chair, everyone laughing at her.

"You are going to tell y/n how sorry your are for how you've been treating her the past year, and then we'll see if you get to keep your nose on your ugly face."

Bianca glanced at me, before picking up her things, leaving the greenhouse. And I sat down in my own chair, with all eyes on me.

"all right, I've got to speak to Wednesday. The class is cancelled."
Miss Thornhill gasped, before earning happy shouts from her students. I gave her a glance before looking at the students packing their things.

There is no way that I'll speak to her.

I quickly got up, and melted into the group of students, smoothly leaving the greenhouse. I've got to find y/n.