𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

-Natalie's POV-

"Violet, go to principals office, now!" I shout and the class goes silent. I sit down in my chair as my heart races and my blood boils.

She is constantly picking on other students, throwing paper planes as if she's a child. For Christ sake why can't they just listen.

"I'm sorry, Miss." Violet says and I look at her.

"Get out of my classroom, Violet. I mean it, you do not pick on other students as if it's funny, your minions might find it funny but the students actually listening and trying to learn certainly do not!" I tell again and she sinks into her chair. She's not getting away with it this time. Everyday is the same with her.

"I just apologised—"

"You apologise everyday but continue to throw stuff at your classmates, I mean it, get out of my fucking classroom." I let it slip out before I process it. The whole class begin to laugh quietly looking to their friends. Violets face goes red before she stands up, her chair falling back and hitting the floor. Fuck. I rub my head looking down.

She walks down the classroom mumbling.

"Keep mumbling, Violet." I say, she goes quiet leaving the classroom.

I take a breath before standing up to gather myself together.

I walk over to the door shutting it as another student picks up violets chair, I look at him smiling slightly with a nod.

"Just take out your books and read them." I say making my way over to my chair.

"Mrs Logan, if you could—"

"This is absolute nonsense, she shouted inappropriately not only to my daughter but to the whole class. This isn't the first time Violet has been targeted by a teacher!" Violets mother shouts. I sit back in my chair, in front of Mrs Daniels desk, I got called to the principals office too. How lovely.

"Maybe teach your daughter manners, mhm?" I look to her and her mouth falls open, she looks to Mrs Daniels.

"Teach yourself some manners!" Mrs Logan shouts and I cringe at her high pitched voice.

"I think she is a unfit teacher." Mr Logan, Violets dad speaks up for the first time in the last thirty minutes that his wife has been shouting.

"I think that we can find a suitable punishment for them both." Mrs Daniels speaks up.

"I want her fired!" Mrs Logan says.

"That isn't necessary—"

"She had an inappropriate relationship with her student, I think she should be fired for that." Violet speaks up and I sit back...the rumour that still floats about the school which is true, yes, but nobody seems to have proof.

"We discussed that in the past, it is a rumour and just that." Mrs Daniels speaks up again while I keep quiet, tapping my finger off of my leg.

"No it's not—my friend has screenshots—with lots of photos." Violet says and I scoff rolling my eyes.

"I think we're going off topic." I say.

"I don't feel comfortable with her teaching my daughter, all the moms in our group chat agree." Mrs Logan speaks and I look to her. On Facebook, I suppose.