𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

-Natalie's POV-

"Three years." I hear a soft whisper, tickling my ear as I slowly wake up. I smile immediately as I open my eyes, meeting Diana's.

"Best three years of my life." I lean up kissing her as moves on top of me more. I pull the blanket over us as I pull back.

"Me too, I can't wait for all the rest of the years. Forever and ever." She kiss all over my face making me cringe.

"I want to give you one of my gifts." I say and she pulls back looking at me.

"A gift for me? How generous of you? I wasn't expecting one at all." She smiles widely and I slowly sit up, she does too.

I reach over to the nightstand, pulling out a small wrapped box before shutting the drawer again.

She moves some of her messy blonde hair behind her ear, mostly the pieces that fell out of the low messy bun she done last night.

She moves, kneeling up as I hand her the wrapped gift. She smiles looking to me.

"Wait!" She jumps and I look at her confused.

She gets out of the bed—falling to the floor with a thud, I move quickly to see if she's alright.

"Stupid shirts." She grabs the shirt she tripped over, putting it on before running over to the closet. I chew my lip confused as I wait, very impatiently since I want her to open my gift.

She comes out of the closet with a wrapped box along with a thinner wrapped gift beneath it.

"How did I not see those?" I question, looking at her as she walks closer.

"Because I made sure we didn't have any sex that required toys in the last few weeks. They were hidden behind the box." She smiles widely and I smile shaking my head.

She sits onto the bed setting them down on my lap, I hold the small box with my gift out to her.

"Okay, open yours first—open the big box first." She kneels up again, jumping a little from her excitement. I glance to her as I pick up the bigger box.

I pull at the wrapping paper, looking at the clear top, it looks like a record player—but more like a CD record player...It's much smaller than a record player.

I move the wrapping paper away, looking to her confused.

"Open the other one! Quickly!" She rushes me, I laugh picking up what I'm guessing is a CD.

I pull the wrapping paper and Diana moves closer. I look at the clear CD box, which says 'our songs' written in black marker along with red hearts around the case. I look to her smiling widely.

"A lot of different genres but I tried to pick out the best songs possible." She moves closer, looking right at me and I smile widely giving her a small kiss.

"You're cute. I'll give you that. But, I love it. You owe me a dance with whatever song I please on here." I hold it up and she nods.

"I'll gladly dance with you anytime, pretty girl." She kisses me harder and I continue to smile, she kisses me again which now makes me laugh.