𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

-Natalie's POV-

"Because of the last exam I have given you, which I made you all resit and got no improvement whatsoever...You will all learn off every god damn quote on these papers over the next two weeks, you will get an exam and if I am not satisfied with every single one of you...You will all be sitting a weeks detention with me where you will all spend an hour every single day after school staring at these papers, rewriting each one of them. I have spoken to Mr Bishop and he has agreed because I am not wasting my time anymore. I'm sick of it." I place the stapled papers on each students desk as they groan and complain.

"You have brought this upon yourselves, every question on that exam had the answers in the booklet, the one I spent time making so you could all understand but clearly most of you didn't bother taking a glance at it." I raise my voice setting the paper down on the last desk before making my way back to mine, hearing the whispers.

I turn around leaning back against my desk, crossing my arms.

"For this whole class, you will take out your exam from last week and your booklet that you were given. You will highlight the key points, if you do not understand such a simple task...Raise your hand and I will help you. There is not much more I can do, I have spent hours making these booklets—every thing you need to know is inside a few pages...You just have to learn it, that is all I have asked for." I say, looking around as some of them whisper to the person beside them.

"Miss, I forgot my booklet at home." One of my students, Devon speaks up and I sigh.

"You lost it, Devon. Don't lie." I turn grabbing a spare booklet from my desk since I suspected most of them shoved it into their bags and threw it out when they got home.

I walk to his desk setting it down in front of him.

"Now, who else's booklet has mysteriously grew legs and went off on its own journey?" I look around as a few hands raise making me let out a hum.

"I want that book finished for homework. Twenty pages won't kill you, I will put questions on the board tomorrow. Easy ones, now, what am I expecting in the answers you give me tomorrow?" I question walking up to my desk, picking up some booklets before handing them out to the students who need them.

One hand stays raised and I nod.

"Full sentences and a quote?" She drops her hand and I nod at her, smiling.

"Looks like we're getting somewhere. Capital letters too, I will throw your copybooks out the window if I do not see capital letters. You are old enough to know this." I walk around my desk, sitting down.

"Get to work. Homework is what, Devon?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Finish the book and study." He mumbles and I look at him nodding.

"I'm not going to bite you, stop the mumbling. How would you feel if I spoke to you all like this?" I begin mumbling as a few students begin laughing. I'm pissed. I'm beyond pissed.

At this point I want to quit my job and throw myself out a window, they are that bad. It is only this class.

"Get to work, if you do not finish highlighting, you may do that for homework too." I say and they all groan again. I shrug sitting back.

"If I hear one word from anyone, you can feel free to join me in detention after school and get the extra study in." I say and the room goes silent.