𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙

-Diana's POV-

I stand at the stove, I decided to wake up extra early to make Natalie breakfast in bed. I had to get up around five thirty because she wakes up before the sun is even up which is irritating. Mostly because I don't get morning cuddles...I wake up most of the time and she's already up and making me breakfast.

I'm making her some avocados on toast with some egg, I did get a bit carried away and began playing music...not too loud because I don't want her waking up. I want to bring her breakfast in bed with a nice warm cup of coffee.

The last few days have been okay, work has been good. Lili and Victoria are not on good terms right now so there's tension there...Arabella's even noticed it.

Lili said Victoria is being a bitch to her again...this time Lili is not sending pictures to move past it, she's just treating Victoria the same and now they're just arguing and ignoring each other....even though Lili is Victorias assistant.

Lili did get victoria the wrong coffee the other day to annoy victoria more. I saw it first hand and Victoria was not happy...

Then again...supposedly Victoria was flirting with someone in the company and that's just a whole thing. I told Lili just talk to victoria but she said she's sick of her...she's definitely not because I see the way she looks at Victoria and I also hear what she says about her.

About the wedding, we're looking at venues tomorrow and hopefully picking one. Natalie has tried to not work as much at home but she also wants to write so it's just difficult right now.

I'm trying to learn to become less clingy to her but most of the time during work, I'm counting down the hours until I get to go home to her. Dorothea's clingy to her too so I'm not the only one.

The toaster pops as the toast rises, I jump looking to it before walking over. I reach for the bread before hissing, jumping back at how hot it is.

"You bitch!" I give out, looking at my thumb which feels like it just got burnt off by lava.

"There's my shirt." I hear Natalie's voice making me jump again. I look to her before dropping my shoulders.

"Why aren't you in bed?" I raise my voice and she looks at me confused, I look over her—she's dressed already, but she has no shirt—she's wearing a bra obviously but...

"Why did you steal my shirt?" She questions back and I glance down to her button up that I stole...oh.

"I was cold."

"I need it." She steps closer and I push her hand away huffing.

"I'm trying to make you breakfast, go back to bed." I look at her and she sighs searching my eyes.

"You're cute but I'm not hungry." She kisses my head and I drop my shoulders.

"Seriously?"

"I don't eat breakfast, only sometimes but I'll take the coffee." She grabs her mug and I grab the hot toast from the toaster, dropping it down on the plate.

Natalie glances to me and I look away from her, walking to the frying pan, taking up the most likely burnt egg. I drop it on the toast before setting the frying pan back down at the stove. I turn off the stove so the house doesn't burn down.