𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I almost fall in the door as I keep kissing Natalie, stumbling backwards.

She said almost a week ago that we couldn't have sex till New Years...It's New Years and she was being touchy in the car, it was dangerous because her eyes were most definitely not on the road during that car ride which could have lead to us both in hospital...but luckily enough it didn't.

She grips my waist making me moan into her mouth as the door shuts behind her. My tongue runs along hers, tasting the sweet taste from one too many candies we both had.

"Fuck." She mumbles between the kiss, I grip her jacket, pushing it down her shoulders as I get pushed up against a wall suddenly. I smile against her lips.

She breaks apart from the kiss, her warm lips meet my neck, kissing up to my pulse instead. I bite my lip as my head falls back against the wall.

"Ah!" I gasp at the sudden feeling of her teeth against my skin, my heart beats fast and the heat grows between my legs.

"Touching yourself while I am driving is cruel, Diana." She says and I bite down on my lip harder, we both breathe heavy from the kiss and maybe the patience we both had to have while both of us were....doing things in the car.

"I wasn't, I was just.." I let go of my lip as I trail off, she pulls away from my neck and bends down instead. She lifts my foot before she pulls my shoes off, roughly, I look down at her, seeing my chest rising and falling quickly, it's quite obvious too.

"Running your fingers along your body? Watching to see my reaction?" She asks, looking up at me as her hands go to my jeans, zipping them down. She pulls them down along with underwear, the clothes puddle at my feet.

I can't hold back the little noise that escapes my throat at the sight of her bent down and looking up at me.

My bottom half is left bare as she runs her fingers along the sides of my legs, sending shivers down my body before she stands again.

"Touch me." I say breathless and she leans closer, pressing her soft lips against mine again, both of us desperate for one another. Her hand goes to my neck, squeezing slightly making me shut my eyes tighter.

She pulls back again, breathing heavy. I reach down, unzipping her jeans but she catches my wrist. I look to her and she moves my hand away.

"I want to focus on you." She says, leaning closer to my neck again, biting, making me moan from the feeling, she runs her thumb over where her teeth met my skin as she moves up my neck. My heart keeps pounding...way too fast...

She lifts my shirt up my body as she pulls back, I lean off the wall slightly. I lift my hands up and she pulls the shirt over my head before dropping it to the floor. I reach back unclipping my bra before it falls down my arms and to the floor along with my other pieces of clothes.

She puts her hand on my stomach, pushing me back against the wall again as I stand bare before her.

"Please touch me, I'm begging you, baby." I beg, she holds eye contact with me. I try to hold it but the embarrassment of my begging washes over me.

"Begging already?" She lets out a laugh which is half a scoff and I huff impatiently as she runs her fingers along my body while nipping and kissing my neck again. The sensation of her teeth against my pulse turns me on more than it should.

"I'd get on my knees and beg you for your touch, Natalie, if you wanted me to." I say, arching my back off the wall, my stomach meeting hers through the fabric she still has on, covering her skin—her perfect body.