𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

-Natalie's POV-

I roll over pulling the blanket over myself, I open my eyes as I realise there's not a blonde woman laying on top of me with her hair in my face like usual.

I sit up slowly, looking around and she's not in sight. How does she keep waking up earlier than me?

I get out of my bed grabbing my robe as I slip on my slippers since it's cold. The bathroom door is open and the water isn't running so she's not in there.

I leave the bedroom and I hear talking downstairs, I walk down the stairs slowly as I tighten my robe.

I walk into the kitchen and Diana is sitting at the island while Charlie stands beside her looking at the manuscript...

"Darling.." I say before Maggy comes over, rubbing herself off of my legs. I look down to her.

"Oh—Hi, I was telling Charlie about the manuscript you were sent by that Author." She says and I hum bending down as I pick up Maggy.

"Hm." I rub Maggys head.

"I really like Julia's character." She says and I look at her before glancing to Charlie.

"Really? What do you like about her?" I ask.

"She's incredibly hot..." Diana tells me and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh god, you two are doing that thing...I'm leaving, merry Christmas Eve and merry Christmas or whatever, I will call you tomorrow, thanks for the presents." Charlie says and Diana breaks the eye contact looking to Charlie as I put down Maggy.

"Merry Christmas Eve. Thank you for the presents too, I'll text you later." Diana smiles as he walks out of the kitchen, Maggy follows him out to the hall.

I look out the kitchen door as the front door shuts. I walk over to the back of her chair, putting my hands on it.

"You named me Lily?" She laughs and I smile, moving her hair to the side as nip at the back of her neck, she squirms and I pull back.

"I'm not good with names." I tell her and she laughs.

"I can tell Miss Julia Hayes." She says and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I rest my chin on her shoulder as she flips a page.

"Why did you make it so detailed?"

"Would you rather I didn't?"

"Well, I got a bit hot and bothered when I read the desk scene, I don't remember that happening." She says.

"Just something I added in."

"You have a desk in your office." She fiddles with one of the pages and I laugh.

"Behave yourself." I pick up her coffee cup taking a sip as I straighten up.

"What? You don't want to bend me over your desk like you did in your book?" She asks looking back at me as I hold eye contact with her before putting the cup down. She's really going to be the death of me.