𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

I wrap myself in the fluffy blanket that was on the chair by the balcony door before I picked it up. I sit down on that chair as I hear clicking behind me.

I glance back over my shoulder to see Natalie checking if a lighter is working, the little flame goes out as she lifts her finger. The only light brightening up the room coming from our two lamps now.

She grabs her shirt off the floor putting it on, I smile looking away and out the balcony door as the curtains are still open. The moon is out tonight, I haven't seen it the last few nights either because it wasn't out or I couldn't get out of bed. Energy is something I'm very low on at the moment.

Speaking of, I'm hoping to have some energy tomorrow because I promised Josephine I would show her around town. We didn't do much today, I showed Josephine around the house and we had dinner before I talked to her in her room for a little. It wasn't much, we were just talking about Yale. She told me she needed a break, she also said she still feels guilty for staying without paying since we are feeding her and all that. I told her it's fine, it is—I think. I don't really know, I don't have too much money...It's Natalie who has money.

I need to get a job but I just need to figure everything out first...I told Josephine that, she told me I can always go back to college when I'm ready...but I just don't want to, by going back to college, of course that's not Yale, a different college maybe but still. She told me I could contact Yale explaining and ask for a year off but it just doesn't make sense...I am just going to figure it out.
Maybe I'll write a book like Natalie.

"It's nearly three already." Natalie says and I glance away from the moon and back to her as she walks closer. I glance to the box of cigarettes in her hand, I hate the smell of her breath after smoking. I want her to quit since it's also damaging to her health.

"Yeah, so don't have a cigarette, I won't be able to get a goodnight kiss if you do." I look up at her frowning and she smiles.

"I'll brush my teeth." She walks to the balcony door. I quickly stand, I open my arms wrapping them around her quickly. She laughs and I pull her down onto the chair, her sitting on my lap instead of the other way around like usual.

"Give me the cigarettes." I move my hand out from beneath the blanket, she glances over her shoulder and down at me.

"I just want one." She says and I shake my head.

"Hand them over, baby." I close my hand before opening it again.

"So demanding." She drops the packet in my hand and I smile throwing them to the floor. She glances at me before to the cigarette packet.

"I'm going to crush you." She laughs going to stand up but I stop her.

"No, you're not, stay." I tell her and she looks to me.

"I prefer having you on my lap, come on, I've given up my cigarettes." She stands turning to me and I look up at her.

"Up." She speaks again and I huff dramatically standing up, she sits down on the chair and as I go to turn she smacks my butt. I glare back at her causing her bottom lip to go between her teeth as she does that little smile.

"You're so annoying, as if you haven't done enough tonight." I sit down sideways, my back resting against the arm rest while my legs curl up, my feet resting against the other arm rest. I keep my blanket around me.

"You blame me for what happens when you begin begging." She says and I roll my eyes.

"I have hickeys on my neck because of you, you always leave them on my chest or other places that stay hidden. I know what you're doing." I laugh a little and she runs her hand up and down my leg slow.