𝑺𝒊𝒙

"I mean I heard her saying something about photos." Malyn says.

"Fuck!" I shout as I continue walking. I'm going to get fired for Christ sake.

"Maybe it's—"

"Malyn, it's not something else." I tell her. I stop walking and Malyn does too.

"It might not be as bad—"

"For god—"

"Stop interrupting me. Maybe she has photos—but those photos may be proof of nothing. If she finds photos from recently then she can't fire you or shame you for it since she's no longer your student." Malyn says and I look away from her and at the wall.

I let out a breath, pinching the bridge of my nose before I continue walking down the hall. Malyn trails behind me, the bell rings for lunch.

I sigh before turning the corner.

"I'll wait outside?" Malyn asks and I nod.

I glance to the woman at the desk, she's new.

"Are you Miss Snow?..." She asks but I ignore her walking past the desk and walk to Mrs Daniels door.

I open it taking a step inside. I make eye contact with Mrs Daniels who is not sitting down...she is standing, her fist pressed against her desk and she looks angry which may be an understatement.

"Shut the door." She says, more of a grit through her teeth.

I turn shutting the door, I turn back around and she looks at me with a serious look.

I put my hands in my pockets as I walk over to one of the soft armchairs in front of her desk, I sit down looking at her desk as I sit back.

"I asked you...two years ago—for the honest truth about you and Dianas relationship." She says, using one of her hands to...express her feelings. I sigh.

"We came in contact after—"

"Do not lie! I will call the police in seconds and have them here, you had an inappropriate relationship with a student and lied to my face about it!" She shouts and I cringe, I put one of my fingers to my ear since I'll get a headache from her shouting as I suspect this is the least of it.

"I'm not lying, I came in contact with her after graduation. From there we built a relationship which then became romantic." I tell her and she scoffs.

"Enough with the lies, I have photos, so much evidence I could get you locked away for years, do not think I won't!" She shouts. See, when people shout at me my solution is to shout back if they're not going to fucking stop. I doubt I could be locked away since she wasn't a minor when we met, she was my student, yes but I doubt Mrs Daniels would go through the hassle. It would look terrible on the school, nobody would send their sons or daughters here.

"What evidence? I want to see it." I say.

"I have messages, so much messages that are disgusting and inappropriate!" She yells once again.

"I doubt that because I am not much of a fan of sexting." I cross one leg over the other as I look to her, her face red and a vein popping out of her forehead...

She grabs a stack of paper before walking around her desk.

She drops them down on my lap and I hum.

"More lies. Look at those." She says.

I pick up the stack of papers, she printed them out.

I flick through them, messages from me and Diana, the blue ones being me...I'm guessing from when Melody got a hold of my phone....how she got them? I have no idea since it's been so long.