𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

Me and Natalie keep laughing as I open the front door to the house.

I can't believe we got pulled over and at the worst time possible too, it's definitely my fault but Natalie got us out of it...By flirting with a cop which I wasn't so much a fan of, I wouldn't let it happen again or else I might end up in handcuffs for punching a cop.

"It's freezing." I shiver a little as Natalie shuts the door, I hear laughing in the kitchen causing me to stop and look back to Natalie.

"Josephine?" I say as I begin to walk over to the kitchen door, looking inside to find Josephine and Maria in there talking.

"Oh, hi!" Maria looks over waving a hand.

"Maria, what are you doing here?" Natalie questions, walking past me and over to the sink.

"I thought I would stop by, I thought you got a new car and you were ignoring me by not answering the door. I walked in and met Josephine." Maria looks at Natalie who washes her hands at the sink making me want to laugh but I hold it back.

"She's really funny actually." Maria smiles, her hand brushing Josephine's arm. I glance to Natalie and she looks at me as she grabs a cloth off the countertop, she glances me up and down before smiling a little looking away.

"Yeah, you two seem to be getting along." I say looking away from Natalie as I cross my legs leaning back against the wall. Josephine looks at me for a few seconds. I don't look at her but I feel her gaze.

"Sorry we took so long, we got pulled over for speeding." I speak up again and Maria laughs. I look down realising i didn't put my tights back on, no wonder I feel as if I'm going to freeze.

"Who was driving? Natalie?" Maria looks at me and I nod, holding back my own smile as I feel Natalie's eyes on me now. I glance to her and she winks before walking over to the cupboard.

"Yeah, she got us out of it though." I lean off the wall walking over to the counter.

"What did she do? Flash her tits?" Maria jokes making Josephine laugh but Natalie looks back at them, glaring...

"If only he was so lucky. But no, I simply flashed a smile and he let us off." Natalie responds, running her hand through her hair.

"Remember that time with Olivia and Tatum? Tatum wanted to offer the guy a blowjob, you got us out of it." Maria laughs.

"How so?" Josephine asks and I look at Maria, also curious.

"Flirted, she gave him her number and everything. Her wife was in the car. She was furious with you, remember? God, the screaming. I'll never forget it." Maria hops onto the counter, I glance to Natalie and she just rolls her eyes. I walk to the fridge while still listening.

"Well, that's quite...unloyal, especially to do to your wife." Josephine speaks up making Natalie scoff. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Don't be upset because it wouldn't work with you." Natalie says making me almost choke on my water as Maria starts laughing.

I block my mouth trying to swallow the water as I look at Natalie then Josephine making eye contact.

"I wouldn't attempt it either way, you broke the law."

"Are you not technically breaking the law by staying here? If the other students found out about you staying in this home, me and Diana's, who was your student. That would be scandalous, Josephine." Natalie says, glancing to me. I should tell her stop and be nice...but I'm interested or maybe I'm feeling other things towards Natalie right now but I'm pushing them aside...for now.