𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I rest my legs over Charlie's lap as Tatum, Natalie and Maria argue about something in the kitchen. I poke the side of Charlie's head before he slaps my hand away and I smile, doing it again.

"Stop it!" He gives out and I laugh as I poke him again, he grips my wrist looking at me as he squeezes.

"I'll throw you off the couch, chicken, don't think I won't." He says and I keep laughing. I stick my tongue out at him and he lets go of my hands, pushing my face away.

"How much have you drank?" He asks and I shrug, thinking about how much I actually did drink...four...three—I don't know.

"Little bit." I say and he rolls his eyes, a notification goes off on his phone causing him to quickly reach and pull his phone out of his jeans pocket. I flinch because of how quick he moves.

"Why are you in a rush? Who is it?" I ask, moving closer as I look at his phone, he hides it from me in a hurry and I look at him offended with a small frown.

"A secret lover, now buzz off." He says, typing at his phone quickly. I wait a second...Maybe more than just a second, a few maybe...before I reach over quickly grabbing the phone from his hand. I scramble off the couch almost tripping over my feet as I move as fast as I can. I run to the kitchen, stumbling at almost every step.

"Get the phone!" Charlie jumps as I run around the counter, he shouts at Natalie who I run behind, hoping she will protect me.

Natalie goes to speak before Charlie starts spluttering random words, stuttering as my eyes go to his phone.

"What kind of scandalous messages are you exchanging with...Kai? Oh my god!" I jump too from behind Natalie as I look at him. He groans as his face gradually becomes red.

"Give it back!" He shouts, Natalie snatches the phone from my hand and I look at her huffing as I stop jumping.

"That is none of your business." She tells me in that tone I hate because it's what I like to refer to as her 'teacher voice'. I stick my tongue out at her but she holds my eye contact before she raises her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, it is my business! He took my phone and requested you on instagram and liked the post!" I raise my voice suddenly remembering that incident as she hands the phone to Charlie over the counter.

"Oh, I wish I was your Teacher again so I could give you both detention to shut you up." She says, raising her voice out of annoyance at me and Charlie's arguing. I ignore her as I walk over to Charlie again who looks to his phone again, typing at it.

"Go away!" He shouts as he spots me, joking but also not. He pushes me and I push him back.

"I wanna see! Is that Kai from high school?" I jump a little, trying to look over his shoulder to see the phone.

"No—"

"Liar!" I poke his arm and he shrugs me off.

"I've been seeing him." He mumbles and I gasp, I jump but land weirdly causing me to fall back...I land on my butt with a wince, Tatum laughs as Maria holds Dorothea in her hands, smiling.

"Can you ever stay on your feet?" Natalie asks me, taking a sip from her wine glass as she leans against the counter. Charlie turns off his phone, putting it in his pocket.

"Help me up, baby." I say as Tatum laughs...again, Natalie rolls her eyes putting her glass down, she walks over holding her hands out and I take them. She pulls me up and I smile. I lean up to kiss her but her hand slips out of mine and her finger meets my lips instead.