𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Me and Natalie have decided to start wedding planning—slowly but we want it by next year, I called Jane yesterday telling her about it and she called us crazy. She told me there's no way we can plan a wedding in eight months...

But we can because I've made my Pinterest boards—new ones to fit our winter wedding, we're going to have the reception inside, the ceremony at a church of course.

Our three year anniversary is in two months, Natalie says she's taking me away on a holiday while I keep saying no, we need to put that money towards the wedding. She keeps protesting saying "moneys not a problem" and that we have enough—I think she's being a little delusional.

But, so far we've worked out a few venue options...We've agreed on red as our theme, so lots of roses—and red for Christmas.

Work has been going fine, I spend some of my days with Lili while Arabella attends meetings and stuff. We've grown really close over the last few weeks. My ideas were approved—I've been asked for my opinion on some other ideas too.

I keep planning to go to Charlie's grave—but I can't bring myself to. I wear his hoodies and then think about reading his speech but again, it's too soon. Wedding planning is the way to distract my mind.

I hold my computer walking to Natalie's office quickly, our plan is to start going to the venues really really soon to get it out of the way—oh, we've decided on the sixth of December for our wedding date, before Natalie's birthday and Christmas.

Natalie is spending her Saturday afternoon trying to get some writing done since she started complaining yesterday about writers block. She's stressed but I helped her out with it last night.

"Baby, I found a really nice venue." I open the door stepping inside, she looks over to me quickly and I stop at the look she gives me.

"Bad time?" I ask and she pulls her hands away from the keyboard, shutting her hands.

"No...no, it's alright. Come here, show me." She says, she goes to turn off the computer but I shake my head running over.

"I wanna see what you're writing." I set my laptop down before she pulls me onto her lap.

"Do not look, it's awful and I'm not finished." She says I smile moving my hand to the mouse, scrolling up.

"Darling."

"Baby." I glance back smiling.

"I just want to read it."

"I will let you read it when I get a chapter finished, I'll print it out even." Her hands slide under my shirt to my stomach, pulling me back against her. I grab my laptop pulling it onto my lap showing her. She always lets me read what she's writing unless it's really bad or she's stuck completely.

"It's pretty, really really pretty, chandeliers—it's a hotel and they have a suite for the people getting married of course." I rest my feet against the edge of her desk as I click through the photos.

"It's big?" She questions and I laugh a little nodding.

"Mmhm. Perfect for our round tables and the dance floor—did you call your Mom yet?" I rest my head back against her just as she kisses my cheek, warming my face.

"Planning to do so tonight. Try get out of work...Wednesday, we can go look at the venues. We need to make decisions and we need to make them fast." She says and I nod.

"I don't think there's too many people on my side to invite, so, you need to call your Mom get her to talk to your family and figure it out quickly so they can get flights." I say putting my laptop down on her desk.