𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Why the fuck are we hiking in the dark?" Tatum snaps as we walk up the hill while I breathe heavy, out of breath from the walking.

We decided to come to the place me and Natalie spent our first New Years when we were just seeing each other.

Originally it was supposed to be just me and Natalie coming here but Maria and Tatum are definitely....something, Charlie had nobody and Cole and Quinn are arguing so we just decided to do something as a group.

I see the lamp post at the top as we get closer to it, I'm exhausted...I would much prefer to go home and sleep right now. At least it's not freezing, it's just a little cold since it's winter, of course.

Charlie starts running up the hill, that's surprising...Usually he's the one complaining. He drops to the floor and I let out a big breath as I stop at the top.

Natalie walks a little further, putting down the bag she brought as she pulls out a picnic blanket. She shakes it off, laying it on the floor so we don't have to sit on the grass.

I fall down onto Charlie and he groans.

"I hate walking." He says and I laugh.

"I'm serious when I get a big house, I'm getting one of those chairs for the side of the stairs."

"Like the one your grandpa had and we broke it?" I ask and he starts laughing, I laugh too.

I hear...noises and I look up to see Tatum and Maria making out...and their hands going places they shouldn't while being around others. I groan looking away from them and Charlie does too.

"Maria, there's a spider in your hair." Charlie speaks up and Maria jumps away from Tatum as she starts screaming. We both start laughing again and I drop my head.

"Leave them make out, they'll both shut up for a while." Natalie says and Charlie drops his head back to look at Natalie.

"I'd rather not listen to the slobbering and the moaning, it's disgusting." Charlie cringes and I smile, putting my hands on the grass as I push myself up. I stand up from the grass.

Cole and Quinn start talking...Well they aren't arguing, I'm happy about that as I'd much prefer to keep everything civil for awhile at least.

I walk over to Natalie as she types at her phone, facing away from me.

I poke her sides like she does to me constantly, she jumps and I smile as I start tickling her waist. She laughs a little pushing me away before she gets serious, that serious look she does to intimidate me but I can tell there's a smile behind there.

"I'm warning you." She faces me, putting her phone away, I smile looking at her.

"You're ticklish!" I laugh a little and she shakes her head.

"I am not so sit your ass down." She says and I debate whether I should listen and sit down or run at her and tickle her.

I hold eye contact trying to hold back a smile.

"I'll push you down the hill." She says and I quickly run at her, I tickle her sides as fast as I can and she starts squirming.

"Diana, stop!" She laughs and I start laughing too. She's most likely going to murder me but it's completely worth it to see her laughing and squirming.

She grips my shoulders pushing me back and I bite my lip smiling as she looks at me, she drops her smile as she breathes a little heavy.

"I actually hate my life." Charlie says laying on the floor still as I hold eye contact with Natalie. I ignore him since it's probably because of a man.