𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

I drop Diana down on the bed, getting on top of her, she tries to catch her breath but I hold her jaw moving my mouth against hers.

"The countertop was fine." She mumbles, breathless and it takes me a second to actually catch onto what she said.

"Mhm, but not as comfortable for you, Darling." I mumble in response, sliding my hand under her back, pulling her against me as my other hand pushes her dress up her stomach.

I taste myself from her lips before finally pulling back, I pull the dress all the way over her head. I dismiss it to her floor, pushing Diana back on the bed. She looks up at me, searching my eyes frantically.

"I need you, baby." She whispers and I smile looking down at her.

"Thought you were a top? Why aren't you begging to touch me like the last few days?" I ask, she drops her head back huffing.

"Why don't you touch yourself?" I continue, sliding my hand around the back of her neck. She looks up at me.

"Is that what you want me to do?" She whispers and I nod, I look down between us, my knee rested just in between her half spread legs while the other rests over her right leg.

I watch her hand sliding down her stomach slowly.

"Good girl." As much as I want to watch her fucking herself, I would prefer to get her more turned on so she can feel better while doing it herself.

"Natalie." She whispers by my ear and I kiss down her neck slowly.

"Touch yourself like you would touch me." I whisper to her, kissing along her pale skin. I hear a quiet moan from her and despite the feeling between my legs, I keep kissing her skin, focusing on her and her pleasure.

"Feels good?" I look to her and she nods slowly.

"Keep talking." She says, her voice almost a gasp.

I move my hands around her back, struggling slightly to unclipping her bra but I get it. I slide it down her arms before looking down at Diana's hand moving beneath her underwear.

I move down her body slowly, looking up at her as I run my fingers down her sides, she bites her lip and I smile biting my own while nodding at her. Her eyes have that look she gives me when she's begging for something, which makes me want to look away but I hold her eye contact.

"Faster, darling." I whisper in a low tone to her as I pull her underwear down her legs . She moves her fingers faster into her cunt and I run my fingertips down the back of her thighs as she moves up against her hand with a moan.

"Natalie—please." She moans and I look up to her.

"Please what?...Fuck you? You're doing so good, keep doing that for me." I squeeze her thighs watching her fingers moving into herself at a quicker pace for more pleasure.

Part of me is enjoying the sight and and another part of me wants to take over and finish the job for her.

I lean down kissing and nipping at the side of her thigh as I look up at her.

"I'm gonna come, baby." She gasps, her hand working harder against herself. I slip my knee between her legs so it's easier for her to keep going.

She moans and I so badly want to slip my hand between my own legs as I watch her getting closer.

"Don't stop, keep going, keep touching your pussy just like that." I tell her, breathing heavy at the sight along the sounds she makes. She looks up at me with the same pleading eyes as a moment ago.

"I can't Natalie—please help me, I'm so close." Her hand slows as she moans, I grab her wrist moving her hand as I move my fingers into her quickly, I pick up the pace immediately, feeling her tighten around my fingers and fuck—she feels so good.