𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

-Diana's POV-

One week at this new job and I hate it.

Yesterday my outfit was called horrendous but Natalie brought me to the conclusion that everyone else is blind, I'm a little in the middle because Natalie is good with her charm and her comfort.

She calmed me down last night by making me laugh, cuddling and talking to me about Charlie and then our wedding that we are going to start planning super duper soon, we want to work out a guest list and date first, some time in December which is crazy, yeah, but we can do it. It was a spur of the moment decision and my heart begins racing at the thought of it...

Arabella is beginning to hate me—I think, she snapped at me yesterday because she missed an important meeting because of me. I mixed up the dates by mistake. She raised her voice but immediately apologised...I don't know, she blamed it on having an argument with Floyd in the morning.

I just got really overwhelmed yesterday, I cried two times in work and started crying on my drive home. Maybe I was being really dramatic or I'm a sensitive person.

Now Arabella is having a meeting with Victoria, I'm running with coffee hoping I don't spill it on another one of my dresses which I hope I don't get shouted at for.

I open the door with my elbow quickly, stepping inside since the machine kind of broke—I got confused while rushing—I pressed like three different buttons.

"Sorry I took so long." I say, out of breath.

"What makes you think you can just barge in and start yapping?" Victoria spins around in the chair in front of Bellas desk, I freeze with the coffee in my hands as my eyes widen.

"I just—I—The coffee machine—I'm—"

"Why are you stuttering? And what are you wearing? I thought we discussed yesterday you may not walk into my building wearing homeless clothes." She raises her voice. I swear I'm the only one who's shouted at for nothing.

"Your Daddys building, Victoria." I almost spill the coffee looking back to find Natalie stepping up behind me...She holds up my lunch box and my shoulders drop. Oh. I forgot it while rushing. But what the hell still. She almost gave me a heart attack.

"Natalie—"

"Oh don't get all sweet with me now, I'm barging in and yapping. Go on, start shouting at me next." Natalie's tucks the lunchbox under her arm as she takes the coffee from me.

She walks over setting on in front of Arabella and the other in front of Victoria, some spills onto her suit and she sits up quickly. Maybe Natalie should take over my job, Natalie seems to need to do a lot of things for me, including opening jars when I protest and say I'm an independent woman. I'm a weak woman is what I am.

"This is expensive." She glances up to Natalie who looks back at her, please don't attack...I should have expected Natalie to find an excuse to swoop in and say something.

"I'm sure with Daddy's money, you can afford another." Natalie smiles and Victoria crosses one leg over the other, glancing away from Natalie for a second. She doesn't look so...confident anymore. Her..armour has been quickly shedded.

"I've made the money from this company myself."

"Mhm, maybe some of it but your Dad built the company for you, his sweet little princess must get what she wants. How's he doing by the way? I heard about that court case." Natalie leans back against Arabella's desk like it's her own. Oh god. I don't feel too good about this.