𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"I think these three...we will definitely go with, we just need to figure out the rest. Do you have anymore designs?" Victoria looks to me and I shake my head.

"No...not yet, I think you should go with the dress...It's my favourite idea of mine, it's kind of wedding vibes but the flower details with the light pink is nice." I shrug standing up from my seat besides Lilis, walking closer to Arabella and Victoria who are both sitting at Victorias desk.

"Are you suggesting a wedding collection?"

"No...I think if you were to do a wedding collection you should focus more on wedding party dresses, short white dresses for the bride and maybe accessories but I think the dress is a good design. I would like to see it brought to life and I think you would like it too. All these other designs are so...out there and this is just...one to even it out." I say and she hums sitting back.

"I don't know...maybe. My ideas and yours work well together for our collection, especially these ones." She motions to some sketches separated from the rest of them, along with some different fabrics.

"I agree, but I still think this should go with the collection. You need to balance it out." I pick up the drawing and she looks at it for a moment before taking it and put it with the other ones that are a definite for the collection.

I smile stepping back, glancing to Arabella who also smiles looking to me—she looks proud. Probably because I've become more confident in my ideas—some of them are silly but I like them and I think other people might too.

I mean with what some people consider fashion, someone has to agree with my designs. Someone has to adore them.

"Lili, could you grab me a coffee please?" Victoria asks Lili, I pick up some of the sketches to look at them.

"Oh my god." I hear Lili mumbling—we all do since it's very loud and harsh. I glance back to her as she gets up, dropping her phone onto the chair where she was sitting.

"What was that?" Victoria questions and I look to Arabella who slightly cringes looking down. My eyes go to the sketches, not saying a word.

"Can you not get one yourself?"

"You're my assistant, Lilith. Should I hire someone new?"

"That's all I am, an assistant to you." Lili raises her voice and my eyes widen slightly, Arabella touches my arm as she stands.

"We should—"

"Sit down." Both Lili and Victoria say to Arabella who mumbles, sitting back down. I don't move—the energy in this room has completely flipped. They are still not on good terms.

I just came up here with some designs for Victoria which her and Arabella were supposed to discuss but clearly two people are not on good terms but are also forced into the same room for hours a day.

"Yes that is all you are, it's all you should be." Victoria says to Lili and I cringe, letting my hair fall from behind my ears so neither of them see my reactions—that definitely hurt Lili.

"I quit." Lili says and the room goes silent, I hold back a tiny gasp. Oh my god?

What the hell?

"Don't be stupid—"

"The only stupid decision I have made is taking this dumb job. I wish I didn't." Lili raises her voice and I look to her as she opens the door, I put down the papers, running after her quickly as she leaves in a hurry.

"Lils." I catch up to her quickly, touching her arm to stop her.

"I'm in love with her, Diana, and she doesn't give a shit about me." She stops, spinning around to face me and I look at her.