𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

-Natalie's POV-

"We got you an outfit, give it to her." Tatum says beside me, talking to Maria and Juliet who sit in the back seats.

"I wasn't involved in it." Juliet speaks and I sigh, rubbing my hand over my face.

"That means I most likely have lingerie to wear to the bar." I look back to Maria who hands me a bag. I take it before turning back around in my seat, lifting the paper slowly, not even wanting to see it.

"You'll look good in it." Tatum speaks and I shake my head pulling out a black dress—if you would even call it that, it looks like a shirt, it's tiny—practically see through except for the boob part of it which looks like a bra. It's all lacy. It's something I would wear for Diana and not for anyone else.

"I'm not wearing this." I laugh.

"I told you two to pick out something nice. I knew she wouldn't want to wear it, nobody would." Juliet gives out.

"Juliet, who invited you?" Tatum questions and I hit Tatum's arm even though she's driving.

"I'd rather her company than you and Marias." I scoff dropping the dress back into the bag, not wanting to look at it anymore.

"You're wearing it. There's black heels in there too. Stop ruining the fun."

"I'll be mistaken for a stripper, Maria."

"No you won't, we all got outfits like it. Tatum bought one that is way worse." Maria speaks again and I rub my temple, I already have a headache because of them.

"It's already beginning to get dark outside." Juliet changes the subject and I glance out the window, spotting the moon and thinking of a certain someone.

We're all sharing hotel rooms, Diana is staying in a room with Lili and Spencer while me and the rest of the delinquents are sharing two rooms.

The plan is to go to the hotel, change and then they're taking me out drinking—supposedly I'm riding one of those mechanical bulls but I'd much rather keep my hip in place.

"I'm reading until we get to the hotel, this day is about me so twenty minutes of peace while I prepare my self for this shit." I grab my bag that's down by my feet.

"Are you ever not a nerd?" Tatum glances to me as I turn the radio down.

"I'll wear the dress in exchange for this silence."

"Deal—shut up, Tatum." Maria says and Tatum glances back to her. I hit her arm, making her focus back on the road.

I sit down on one of the beds in the hotel room, Maria doing some makeup on me. I fix my leather jacket, thank god I brought it because my ass is practically out in this very uncomfortable dress.

"Turn that music down, there is people in other rooms. This is not a party so don't be so disrespectful." Juliet grabs Tatum's phone from her making me roll my eyes at the look Tatum gives her.

"Sorry, mom." Tatum says and Juliet glares at her, moving her blonde hair back before glancing to me.

"More immature than freshmens, I tell you." Juliet mumbles and I laugh as Maria moves back.