𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

-Natalie's POV-

I wake up with a groan, stretching my arms as my whole body feels exhausted. I have Diana to blame for that.

I look beside as I realise she isn't beside me, I glance to my alarm clock, it's six thirty nine am. She is not a morning person so where has she gone off to?

I notice the mug with a piece of paper beside it, i lean up on my elbows, covering myself more with the duvet as it's freezing.

I switch on my lamp to brighten the room as I pick up the paper.

I'm showering, I made you coffee.
Enjoy, pretty.

I roll my eyes sitting up with a smile as I pick up the mug with the black coffee inside, I lift it to my lips taking a sip of it as I look at the little hearts she drew around the paper. I open my drawer putting it in there so it doesn't get lost.

I stretch my legs as I notice my robe already on the bed, she knows me too well it's becoming concerning.

I slip on my robe, hugging the fabric to my now cold body. I slowly rise from the bed as much as I would like not to.

I walk over to the bathroom tightening my robe, I twist the door handle peaking my head inside as Diana stands wrapped in a towel as well as her hair wrapped in one too.

"Good morning." She looks to me, mumbling before going back to brushing her teeth.

I walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her body as I kiss the side of her face.

"It would be a great morning if you were still in bed, you knew I wanted to make you coffee for your first day." I mumble, kissing her again and again and she smiles squirming in my arms a little.

She puts her toothbrush back where it usually goes before she wipes her mouth. She looks at me through the mirror.

"Let me be the good wife for one day." She smiles glancing back to me and I search her eyes.

"Wife?"

"Mmhm, Diana Snow. It's nice, isn't it?" She moves my hair back and I smile kissing her wrist.

"It has a very nice ring to it." I run the back of my fingers along her cheek as she leans up kissing me.

"You have to shower before work, stop getting distracted. You have me all to yourself later." she pulls back from my arms and I want to reach for her but I put my hands on the counter instead as she makes her way towards the door.

"Leaving me to shower all alone? Tragic." I walk backwards undoing my robe and she stops at the door, her eyes dropping.

"That is cruel—especially with what you were up to in your last shower. But...I just got myself clean and I have to cover the hickeys you left on me. I'll have your breakfast made when you're out like the good wife that I am." She says, taking one more glance at me before stepping out of the bathroom.

I set my pen down on my desk taking a deep breath so I don't throw these papers across the room.

My class got two weeks. Two weeks to revise for an exam about three chapters of a book yet almost nobody used quotes from the book in their answers. I have told them numerous times to add one in with their answers or they may as well leave the question blank.

The questions aren't even answered correctly, I have seen two students now put one word answers or 'idk'...not even 'I don't know'.

I'm going to get grey hairs because of them, I'm beginning to think I am the problem but this was never the case at my last school. None of my students got results like this, I'm going to have to make them resit this. I will do it over and over again until I'm satisfied with them all.