𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Me and Diana both lay, staring at the ceiling, the room filled with awkward silence.

Usually, we can sit in a comfortable silence but not tonight, I want to say something but I don't know what to say, what is there to say?

I am still angry, not necessarily at her, at Tatum, I wish I slapped her harder. If she shows up at the house again, maybe I will.

I'm also upset about it, although I'm not in love with Olivia anymore it still hurts to find out that I kept my loyalty to her while she was sleeping with my brother and my best friend.

My whole relationship with Olivia was just a lie.

It hurts because at one point Olivia was my main priority, I loved her more than I loved myself and I would give everything up for her. Tatum called me a lost puppy towards Diana, but no, I was a lost puppy to Olivia. I would do anything she asked me to because I was so in love with her, she flirted with other women and I did everything to prove I was better.

I always loved Olivia more than she loved me, it's when I left that she realised nobody would love her as much as I did.

I was so obsessed with trying to get Olivia's attention during our whole relationship, it felt like her eyes were never on mine. Olivia was the more dominant one in our relationship, although she wasn't the best in the bedroom...she was always more dominant. She was always the flirt, making the first moves at the beginning until I became more comfortable. With Diana I'm the dominant one, I was too scared to kiss Olivia at the start, my heart did beat faster than usual when I went to kiss Diana, I asked her incase she didn't want that.

It was constant arguments with Olivia and she would end up throwing my stuff around...With Diana we barely argue..well until now but we just get along, if we have a small argument we get over it.

With Olivia, it was mostly a one sided love, with Diana, it's an equal kind of love. We love each other beyond words, I could describe the love I had for Olivia, but Diana...I can never find the rights words, they're all too little.

"I love you, Natalie." Diana ends the silence, I glance to her quickly and she's already looking at me.

"I love you." I respond and she keeps looking at me, I hold the eye contact, looking into her eyes for the first time in forever it feels like.

"Are you mad at me?" She asks and I shake my head slowly.

"No. I just...Tatum." I say and she shifts closer to me.

"Yeah...I heard the glass breaking earlier, what happened?"

"Just Tatum being Tatum, I suppose. She admitted to sleeping with Olivia during our marriage." I tell her, turning onto my side so I can keep the conversation going after this little discussion.

"Really?" She asks and I nod.

"Did Tatum ever try anything?....With you, because she told me you could do better and if I find out she tried anything..." I trail off and Diana furrows her eyebrows confused.

"She said I could do better?" She questions and I hum with a nod, she laughs and I look to her as she begins smiling. My eyes almost widen at the sight, my eyes can't help but glue to her lips.

"What?" I ask, confused to why she is laughing.

"And who could I do better with? Tatum? I would rather have sex with Olivia in that case." She says and I snort.

"If you slept with Olivia, I would kill the both of you." I tell her and she stops laughing, but she keeps that smile that I love on her face, she looks up at me as I lean onto my elbow.