Authors message

Hello hello hello!!!

This isn't a bonus chapter unfortunately, it's just a message from me to you. It's probably going to get very personal(oh god that's awful) but of course, it's just optionally to read this or else you can just move on, you've completed reading this story. :)

For those of you who are staying, thank you.

I'm just writing this to, again, thank you all. Although Natalie and Diana's story is just some silly little Wattpad story I wrote...they do mean more to me than I thought they would when I began writing their story.

Even before them, there was Spencer and Juliet. I can't really remember why I even started writing stories, more specifically...teachers falling in love with their students(most likely because of my unhealthy attachment issues towards teachers). 🤨

But still, a lot of what I write is my own emotions, I tend to thread my own feelings into my stories and I try to add real life problems into them...like men for example. That was a joke, but seriously, I try my best to make it somewhat realistic. (Because people end up with their teachers on the regular)

But when I did start writing, I didn't post things on TikTok, instagram and all that, I didn't really promote my stories on other social media's at the beginning because I just let people find them on their own. I've never really paid too much attention to the number of reads because I began writing because I enjoyed it, I still do, maybe even more because I do choose writing over studying most of the time. But it's when I noticed how many reads I actually got, I got shocked, I posted on TikTok and those videos get attention too and it's really weird to me but I'm so beyond grateful to those who find my stories and enjoy them. (Those who make TikTok's about Natalie and Diana too, I really love those. 💗🤗)

Truth be told, nobody in my life knows I like to write(well now there's one person who isn't allowed to read anything I write, if she did...😵🪦⚰️). But mostly, nobody really knows about my stories even though I'm dying to speak with someone about how much I enjoy writing them. I wanted to tell someone about my stories and that's how I got the idea for Natalie and Beth winters, I was going to suggest Miss Levine to my friend without telling her I wrote it. I didn't end up telling her because I'm a complete pussy and thought I would accidentally leak my face in a chapter. (I'm that much of an over thinker).

But anyway, then I came up with Natalie having her own little secret identity that nobody knew about. Just something that she loved to do(writing) and that others enjoyed reading, without truly knowing her if that makes sense...(Kill me I'm getting all weird writing this.) 🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️🙅‍♀️

But if you don't really understand what I mean, I basically mean you guys don't know me, you don't have to sugarcoat shit, I get honest opinions while if I were to show a friend my writing they would say they love it to be nice. It's stupid but it makes much more sense in my head. (Maybe keep it in there next time, Pearl!)

ANYWAY, then there's Diana who is literally me in every way possible. Clumsy, sensitive and a big over thinker along with many other things...

Diana deserved a lot better throughout her story and in the end, she spoke with her parents to try figure everything out, this is most likely the most unrealistic part to her story(bedsides the leaked sex tape and all that crap, let's forget about that for a moment). But still, I feel like maybe I shouldn't have brought her parents back into it but again, but me writing my feelings into the story and relating to Diana a lot, I led that part of the story to where I wish I could go in reality. I'm sure some of you can relate to that too.

I know some of you do. I also know some of you go through a lot of things you don't speak about, yes this is getting very depressing right now and I'm calling some of you out. But it's the truth. Writing for me is an escape from my teenage girl problems like school instead of actually speaking to my therapist. From the messages I have received throughout writing this story, I know reading is an escape from the problems some of you guys don't speak about. I'm glad that Diana and Natalie's story helped a lot of you, I'm also glad that reading their story helped you forget about some things for awhile too.

Remember that you can always reach out to someone, if you feel like you can't, I am here and I do check my messages so yes, you can message the author who writes the smut you beg for about your problems. That sounded terrible but seriously, if you guys are feeling bottled up with emotions, please message me and I will respond.

Just don't forget too that you will get your happy ending, even if it takes awhile and you feel like it's not coming. It will. I'm sure a lot of you went into Nothing lasts forever expecting a tragic ending, I'm sure a lot of you read this story thinking it would have a bad ending too especially when things got thrown in Natalie and Diana's path...they still got through it.

I know they may not exactly be real but you can get through the tough times just like they did. You will find your happiness if you haven't and you will find you true love and all that cute cheesy stuff. You will get your happy ever after in the end. It might just come to you in a bookstore, stealing a book you've been desperate for right out of your hands.

This is awfully long and dragged out so I apologise, but regards to the future and my writing...I intend to maybe rewrite Miss Levine, I will be changing a lot of it including Juliet's age so I can squeeze Natalie into the story so you guys can see a little bit of her and Olivia's relationship...I also miss Juliet and Spencer, they deserve a better written story. (you guys also have to forget Natalie and Diana babysitting olive because the time line is just a mess.)

If I don't decide to go back to Miss Levine, I will most likely go back to "the assistant" which was Lili and Victorias story that I written while working on Miss Levine. I know I'm terrible, I abandoned them.

My original idea was to give Connor a story to be able to write about Natalie and Diana a lot but I think I'll leave it alone for now. Whatever one I decide to do, Natalie will get a part in, Diana won't be in Miss Levine because Natalie will be about 20 or 21 in it.

I'll stop dragging it on now, after another thank you... 😭
(Continues to write another five paragraphs)

I think I've said it like four times in whatever this is supposed to be but I truly mean it. Thank you. All the comments and messages really mean a lot to me, more than I can explain.

Like I said, writing is my escape and I'm so beyond glad my writing can help people get out of reality for a little. You all are truly amazing and I do wish the best for you all because the support I receive on my silly little writing has helped me so much over the last two years.

I'm going to sob for the next week because I'm not ready to write another love that isn't theres just quite yet. You'd think I'd be okay with closing their book after giving them such a good ending but I'm not. I've spent the last year or so writing almost everyday about these two so it's not easy letting them go but they got their happy ending. The ending we all know they deserved.

Lastly(about time Pearl), I do have a TikTok and instagram where I post videos about them or I have a highlight with songs that remind me of them if you want to take a look at them.
My TikTok is exclusivepearls and
My instagram is exclusivepearlsx

Thank you all again, so so so much. Have an amazing week and I'll try get some ideas together as soon as possible!!

-Pearl 🤍❕🫧