2

See Yu in the Anguo Gonglou, with the word Bosang, slender and elegant. He doesn't look like a military commander, but like a civil servant. He sent Huaizhong away with a smile, and Lou Jianyu couldn't wait to go to Suzaku Hall.

Taizong died, and the queen mother held her young son to control the political affairs, so that the king of Chaogang was in chaos. Emperor Sejong, who was almost killed, made a national edict. The queen must be a man. Once the crown prince was established, he would be handed over to the queen for training, and he was not allowed to have a blind date with his biological mother. Now that Sejong has passed away more than a hundred years, this national policy has been implemented so far, and it can really stabilize the court, but this kind of thing is his turn, and I can't be happy anymore.

"...Lou Jing, the prince of Anguo, has a good manner and good looks, and bestowed on the prince Xiao Chengjun..." Lou Jing pinched the bright yellow brocade embroidered with colorful dragons, and was speechless for a while.

Lou Jianyu was very satisfied with his son's current expression, and said coldly: "The imperial decree has been laid down, so don't do anything extra!"

"Father," Lou Jing slowly raised his head, his voice was like an ancient well deep pool, calm, "Why?" He considered himself filial, and never disobeyed his father, except for the years when he went to war with his grandfather, as long as he was at home, no matter the heat. Severe cold, twilight and twilight have never been lacking. Today my father asked the guards to beat him, and he kept asking, why, why should he treat his own son like this!

"Humph!" Lou Jianyu just snorted and flung his sleeves away.

Gao Yi didn't come back until the moon in the middle of the sky. Hearing the afternoon's decree, he couldn't help being stunned. How quickly?

Lou Jing received several replies from Gao Yi, "Tomorrow you go to Zhuangzi and call in two masters." The matter was more serious than he thought. The emperor had already made an order and there was no room for change. His father again I don't feel sorry for him at all, it's always good to have a few more people by my side.

"Yes," Gao Yi replied, and his resolute face couldn't help showing sadness, "My son, what should I do in the future?"

"What else can I do?" Lou Jing put down the letter in his hand and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he was already smiling a little. , The minister should naturally share his worries for the emperor."

"Shi Zi..." Xun Xia called out worriedly, wondering if Shi Zi was confused.

Gao Yi knew that the elder son showed this look as if he had been caressed, so he retired with peace of mind. Xun Xia was afraid that Lou Jing would have a fever at night, so he dismissed the young man on duty and rested in the penthouse. Suzaku Hall became quiet, and the evening breeze blew over the green bamboos in the courtyard. It was like the sound of withered grass blowing in the wind on the desert, which gave people a sense of desolation for no reason.

Lou Jing looked at the bright moon outside the window, trying to remember what the prince was like. He went to the battlefield with his grandfather when he was eleven years old. Two years ago, his grandfather died in battle and returned to the capital to keep his filial piety. The prince seldom made friends with noble children. , It was the child in apricot and yellow robe that he saw when he was a child, with a small face stretched out to give him silk candy.

At night, the moon was as cold as water, flowing on the vermilion glazed tiles, making the palace more and more lonely.

East Palace, Chongren Hall.

"Lou Jing was beaten?" A slender hand squeezed the paper in his hand, revealing an apricot sleeve under the clear moonlight, and no joy or anger could be heard in the calm and sweet voice. It was the master of the East Palace— Prince Xiao Chengjun.