17

Xiao Chengjun looked at the crown prince's more and more beautiful face in the moonlight, slightly curled the corners of his lips, and handed him the two small things in his hand, "You take it and put it in the box."

Lou Jing lowered his head, and saw that His Royal Highness put a pair of camphor wood sculptures into his hands. Camphor wood can repel insects. This kind of gadgets are usually put in the suitcase. Two little people holding ingots and big fish in the other, the chubby and naive, "Where did they come from?"

Xiao Chengjun pointed to the red lacquered box on the little boy next to him, "A gift from Yuezhou Governor."

Lou Jing took the box, put the woodcarving villain in, and said with a smile: "This Yuezhou provincial governor is really interesting. The prince's wedding, everyone else gave gold and jade jewelry, but he actually gave a pair of woodcarvings."

"His family's ancestors sold wooden utensils." Xiao Chengjun looked at the box softly.

"Could it be that this was carved by the provincial governor from Yuezhou?" Lou Jingqi said, holding the box and looking through it, and found that the lacquer box was also carved with three lines of characters. He said: Hearing your Royal Highness's wedding, I am very happy and hastily. In the meantime, nothing is given as a gift.

Old eyes are dim, carved by hand three years ago, to show the heart of the old minister.

The veteran is very old, and I hope that his Highness will be safe and healthy, and everything will go well.

Chunde was in Yuezhou in August of the tenth year

Xiao Chengjun looked at the moon in the sky and slowly said: "Yuezhou governor is the biological father of Concubine Shu."

Lou Jing was dumb, and Concubine Shu's biological father was Xiao Chengjun's grandfather. It's no wonder that he would give this kind of worthless but very careful thing. These three sentences were clearly carved out of one sentence before I remembered the next one. I can imagine a gray-haired old man who carved a line of congratulations under the moon, and felt that there was still something to say, so he carved another line.

The old man's wish is always good, but Xiao Chengjun now has no possibility of everything going smoothly, because what he is carrying is the whole world, not just a small family with the princess.

"Zuoyu, you said, Jingnan Hou is leaving the southeast, who will defend against the Japanese pirates?" His Royal Highness's face looked a lot softer in the moonlight, adding a lot of melancholy. Jingnan Hou guarded the southeast, fighting against Japanese pirates for more than ten years, but ended up returning to Beijing for retirement.

Jingnan Hou was the queen’s father. The emperor suppressed Jingnan Hou Shi while suppressing the prince. Before the wedding, Jingnan Hou deliberately wanted to regain the military power. Jingnan Hou heard the sound and learned that he took the initiative to hand over the military power. Today, listening to the queen’s meaning, it should be I will arrive in Kyoto next month with my wife and children.

"It's not necessarily a bad thing to keep alive," Lou Jing put the lacquer box in his hand back on the small table, and walked to the window, "My grandfather is gone, Jinzhou is still well today."

Xiao Chengjun retracted his gaze from appreciating the moon, turned to his princess, and said for a long time, "I'm the one who worries the world for nothing."

"Anguogong has guarded Jinzhou for generations, but my father will not lead soldiers. If Tarzi offends Jinzhou again, the court will have to send another general." Lou Jing's voice was a little cold.

"Zhuoyu..." Xiao Chengjun frowned slightly.

"The Japanese pirates in the southeast have been repeatedly banned. If it weren't for the Jingnan Hou, the people there would have been dying. Jingnan Hou returned to Beijing, and within three months the Japanese pirates would have committed the southeast." Lou Jing did not mean to stop. He looked at the moon tonight. His Royal Highness, who seemed lonely, felt very depressed in his heart. This man obviously had the talent for saving the world, but he was born in this chaotic Chunde Year, and he still had to tolerate the generations of flies and dogs.