44

These days, because Wei was pregnant and unable to serve, he gave the dowry maid to Lou Jianyu as a general room. The maid originally looked dull, but who expected it to be very popular with Lou Jianyu. These few days, she simply has the main room. He didn't enter anymore, just rested in the wing room with the maid, which made Wei's more uneasy.

"Bring Chuntao, too." Wei Shi was busy packing things, but the maid from the common room was still resting in the wing, and she suddenly stopped getting angry.

"Madam, please calm down, the grandpa is still in the wing, and Chuntao can't make it," Wei's close mother persuaded, "Chuntao was brought from Yongning Bo's house anyway, so let your wife take care of it. Just leave in the beginning of spring. Yes, if the grandfather of the country takes in other concubine rooms, it will be even more difficult to manage."

When Lou Jing returned to the mansion, he saw that the people in the mansion were lazy and didn't mean to send his wife away. He could not help but sneered and walked into the upper courtyard.

"It's been three poles in the day, and you are still so tired. If you delay your wife's itinerary, can you afford it?" Lou Jing sat in the main hall and reprimanded the supervisor of the upper house.

"My son, my wife is just going to a farm in the suburbs of Beijing, and she will have to leave in the afternoon." The steward hurriedly said with a smile.

A farm in the suburbs of Beijing? Lou Jing squinted his eyes. He originally said he would go to Fu County, but now why has it become a suburb of Beijing?

"What are you doing here?" Lou Jianyu didn't get angry when he saw this son. "If you don't work in the yamen at this time, you are not afraid that others will **** your Zuo commander."

"The son heard that his wife is going to Fuxian today, and he specifically confessed to Qingyang Bo." Lou Jing smiled and took out a hundred taels of rituals and put them on the table.

Hearing Fuxian, Lou Jianyu's face felt a little uncontrollable, and he answered vaguely.

Wei Shi just packed his things and came over. When he saw Lou Jing here, his expression changed. He sat down calmly and said something polite to Lou Jing.

"It's getting late, Madam get into the carriage soon. This is a long way, so I can send Madam myself." Lou Jing was impatient with their nonsense, got up and adjusted his clothes, and asked someone to lead his horse.

Wei Shi was a little panicked now, and hurriedly pushed the building to see Yu Yu.

Lou Jian Yu Qing coughed: "Fuxian County is remote, and the lady is weak and can't bear the cold. I'm the master, and I live in a rural farm. You don't have to go to send it."

"The two farms in the suburbs, one is next to Uncle Qingyang's ancestor field, and the other is the horse racing village next to the third prince. Does my father want to throw his face in front of my Shangfeng or to the royal family?" Lou Jing smiled nonchalantly. Look at the floor and see Yu.

Lou Jianyu felt a little bit in his heart. He was persuaded by the Wei family and Tongfang to say that Fu County is remote, not conducive to raising the body, not good for mother and child, and he is the grandfather of the country in this mansion. He wanted to listen to his son, so he agreed to let Wei live in the suburbs of Beijing.

"The three princes may not go to run a horse in half a year, and if the concubine is in the Zhuangzi, how can the prince run into it?" She never wanted to go, staying on the outskirts of Beijing, she could still manage the Mid-Year Festival at home, and what could be helped by her natal family. When she went to Fu County, a hundred miles away, she said Tian Tian should not call the land. The ground is not working.