68

Lou Jing was silent for a while, and sighed lightly, "I will discuss this matter with Master Yang, and Miss Yang will go and rest first."

"Thank you, Shizi, for your understanding..." Ms. Yang Fu bowed her body and did not ask if Lou Jing had promised to let Lin Dahu go. She turned and left the middle account.

"Miss Yang is a usable person," Xiao Chengjun got up and rubbed Lou Jing's head. From the perspective of employing people, this girl Yang has a clear sense of grievances, advances and retreats, and it is more appropriate to control the interior of the Lou's house. "She There is no one to rely on in Lou's family, so we can only work with you."

"I'm not going to rely on women." Lou Jing took a hand above his head and took a bite to his mouth, but he knew in his heart that what his husband said was right.

Inner house is a trivial matter in the world, but if the inner house is unstable, life will be miserable. What's more, if he remarries Xiao Chengjun in the future, if the Lou family is in the hands of his father and Wei Clan, sooner or later he will lose.

With a light sigh, the two stopped talking about it, and instead called for Lin Dahu.

The arrow on Lin Dahu's shoulder had been pulled out, and no one knew who gave him medicine, and it was carefully wrapped with a white cloth, but he was still tied with hemp rope and stared at Lou Jing with crimson eyes.

"Lin Dahu, you have been against this general over and over again, you said, what should I do with you?" Lou Jing leaned back in his chair and looked at him with a sneer.

"If you want to kill, you must pluck it." Lin Dahu is tall, with a tiger back and waist, and he speaks like a Hong Zhong.

Lou Jing pressed his ear with a single finger, took out a picture, and said slowly, "I looked at the protective cloth of Mount Jiuqi. If it weren’t for burning the granary, I wouldn’t be able to attack this cottage in half a month. You used to bring soldiers. ?"

"It has nothing to do with you." Lin Dahu said with a stubborn neck.

"Oh, you really arranged it." Lou Jing smiled as if he had just learned about it.

Lin Dahu's eyes widened, and then he realized that he was bypassed.

Xiao Chengjun looked at these two people coming and going, and couldn't help but chuckle, "It's a pity that you can be a general in the army and be a bandit."

"Hmph, the court's army is no different from the mountain bandits," Lin Dahu snorted coldly, "I don't know how to surrender. I'll go to the guillotine when I'm in prison, and I'll be happy with one sentence!"

Lou Jing sighed, ignored him, turned to Xiao Chengjun and said, "It was me who had taken a glance. I thought he was an upright man, but now it seems that he is just a tortoise with a bowed head."

"It's a big ambition, and it's unbearable. Keeping him is also a scourge to the people of Li people." Xiao Chengjun said sternly.

The dialogue between the two immediately angered Lin Dahu, "Lao Tzu is not a tortoise with his head down. How can the people be harmed by robbing the rich and helping the poor over the years?"

"Then what's wrong with Miss Yang?" Lou Jing raised his eyebrows, got up and walked to Lin Dahu, "What happened to those little girls who were harmed by your second boss?"

When I mentioned this, Lin Dahu's face was a little bit awkward. He has always been uncomfortable with this kind of thing. If he can manage it, he can manage it. However, a group of big masters in the cottage must have a place to vent. He can't control it and can only advise them not to move. The little girl out of the pavilion.