52

Usually after the Hai, the Jing Wang Mansion extinguished the candles. Today, the two of them visited the lamp market, and the lights were still on. Xiao Chengjun felt a little bit in his heart and walked in quickly.

"Where is your prince?" Lou Jing asked the concierge quickly.

"Master, in the house." The concierge was at a loss, wondering why the two of them were so hurrying.

Lou Jing was a little relieved, and followed Xiao Chengjun to the main courtyard.

The queen cherished King Jing. Except for the open-air courtyard in the main courtyard, earth dragons were repaired in other places—the study, bedroom, bathroom, and even the warehouse.

There were bursts of laughter in the main hall, and several figures stood indistinctly. Xiao Chengjun breathed a sigh of relief and stood under the porch for a moment.

"Just say there will be nothing wrong, don't scare yourself." Lou Jing caressed his spine distressedly. I am afraid that he has never stopped such a frightened life in these years. How such a young Xiao Chengjun has lived all these years. ?

Xiao Chengjun nodded slightly, his younger brother was already showing signs of improvement, he shouldn't be surprised like this anymore.

"But brother is here?" Xiao Chengjin's warm and pleasant voice came from the house.

The two smiled at each other and pushed the door in. Because Xiao Chengjin was afraid that the cold wind would blow Xiao Chengjin, two doors were specially repaired the other day when he was repairing the earth dragon. The maid in charge closed the outer door before pushing the inner door.

There was a ground dragon burning in the room, it was very warm, Lou Jing broke out in sweat when he entered the room, and a maid came to them except for the outer robe, which made them feel much better.

Xiao Chengjin stood in the middle of the hall, wearing a moon-white uniform and covered in snow-colored gauze, looking at them with a smile.

The moon-white prince's uniform, worn on Xiao Chengjun, was cold and majestic, and when worn on Xiao Chengjin, it was a little bit more indifferent to the coldness of the fireworks.

"I have seen the uncle and the son," Zhang said with a restrained smile and stepped forward to salute. "The prince is in good spirits today, so he is guessing lantern riddles in the room, and the tired uncle is worried."

"It's okay." Xiao Chengjun couldn't say anything to his sister-in-law, so he waved his hand.

Lou Jing stepped forward and replied, "The princess can't bow to me anymore now, so I'll show it to the official when I look back, and I will definitely take a copy of it."

Zhang covered his lips and chuckled lightly, and took the maid to avoid the back room after all the courtesy.

"Father...daddy..." The soft and waxy voice attracted the eyes of the two of them. Then they saw that on the ground covered with thick woolen blankets, there was a little guy who was pulling Xiao Chengjin's clothes at this time. Attempt to stand up.

"Rui'er will be called Daddy." Lou Jing leaned over to look at it with a smile.

Xiao Chengjin smiled, reached out and rubbed the little guy's furry head, and slowly sat down on the carpet, Rui Er jumped into his father's arms.

The grandmother hurriedly reached out and hugged the child, fearing that he would run into the prince.

"It doesn't matter, leave the child," Lou Jing looked funny, and sat down beside Xiao Chengjin, clapping his hands to tease him, "Rui Er, come."