41

"The wine was brought by the second uncle of the minister from Lingnan, and the minister only got two altars," Lou Jing was a little surprised. He didn't expect the queen to like lychee wine so much. "This is not a particularly precious thing in Lingnan. It's fine to bring a few altars, but it will take at least a month."

Just two jars of wine, one was given to the queen, and the other was given to Xiao Chengjun. Xiao Chengjun also liked this wine. It was impossible for Lou Jing to take wine from his husband and honor the queen.

"My palace is just asking casually, Mofei's twists and turns," Ji Zhuo waved his hand, "General Zhengnan left Beijing?"

"Just out of town this morning, rushing back to Lingnan for the New Year." Lou Jing said with a smile.

The queen nodded and said nothing. She explained Lou Jing to Xiao Chengjun and told Xiao Chengjun that Jingnan would arrive in Beijing three to five days later. Since she has been ill, she will take a few more days off.

Corvée is not impossible to enlist. If you want to enlist, you must have a king with clear rewards and punishments, and a clean and honest court to ensure that the servants are not abused and the money and food are provided in time. However, looking at thousands of years of history, few dynasties can do it. What's more, this faint court nowadays will cause mutiny if it is not done properly. At that time, whoever supervises the river will be the culprit and will be cast aside by the people.

If Xiao Chengjun were to supervise the repairs of the river, once he was infamy, even if he seized the throne in the future, there would be no good things in the history books.

After bidding farewell to the queen, Lou Jing did not go back to the Vermilion Bird Hall, or to the Royal Mansion of Min King after he left the palace, nor did he return to the Bei Ya as a errand. Instead, he went to the Prime Minister Zuo's mansion.

The left minister, Zhao Duan, was still the director of Shangshu Province. He was not at home, and his servant led Lou Jing to the yard of the Nine Young Masters.

"Several masters are all in the yamen, and it's no wonder that you are insignificant." The butler in Zhao's mansion spoke very eloquently, with some Jiangnan literature anger.

Lou Jing waved his hand to indicate that it was okay, and he was originally here to look for Zhao Xi.

"Furun House, Derun Body, a wide heart and fat body, so a gentleman..." The sound of the book echoed from time to time in the small courtyard planted with green bamboos. Lou Jing couldn't help but walk a few steps quickly, wanting to laugh at Zhao Xi who was finally willing to study seriously. Two sentences.

When I walked around the bamboo forest, I saw Zhao Xi standing in front of a stone table in the yard. There were many books scattered on the ground. He took a writing brush and wrote and painted on the white paper on the table.

Lou Jing quietly walked behind him, ready to slap him, but Zhao Xi suddenly turned around, and the two were shocked at the same time.

"Ah!" Zhao Xi shouted suddenly.

"What's your name!" Lou Jing quickly slapped his head. The butler hadn't walked far, and he heard the cry of killing a pig for a while. He must have thought that he had beaten Zhao Xi, so he beat him before Zhao Xi filed a lawsuit. , Lest you suffer.

Holding the sore head, Zhao Xi glared at Lou Jing, "I suddenly understand why I can't become a gentleman."

"Why?" Lou Jing lowered his head and looked at the words written on his desk, full of "heart wide and fat"!

"Because I am too skinny," Zhao Xi took out the "University" and pointed it to Lou Jing, "De run my body, my heart is wide and my body is fat, I have no virtue, so I can't moisten my body, so I won't get fat."