42

"Don't talk anymore..." Xiao Chengjun's body was tight, "Between you and my brother, don't say this."

Xiao Chengjin looked at her brother and smiled slightly, "Brother, I know you have been blaming yourself all these years. In fact, I knew that the pastries were poisonous back then, so I only ate one bite."

"What are you talking about?" Xiao Chengjun's eyes widened, only to feel that there was a buzz in his head. Such a small Xiao Chengjin would actually know, then why would he want to eat? Why didn't you tell him all these years?

"Cough cough..." Xiao Chengjin held his brother's hand tightly, for fear that he would be angry, "I am not in good shape, it was brought out from the womb. I don't say it for so many years, but I just want my brother to treat me more, brother, don't Blame me..."

Xiao Chengjun closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Don't blame you." My younger brother was very clever since he was a child, and it is possible to see anything from the face of the court lady serving the cakes. In the final analysis, it is for protection. His brother.

The second prince had been in poor health since he was born, and he started drinking the medicine before weaning. This Xiao Chengjun knew, but even if he only took a bite, the poison would hurt his weak body extremely seriously. The younger brother said so, just to make him less blaming himself.

Coming out of Changchun Pavilion, Xiao Chengjun was a little confused.

Lou Jing waved back and took him to the mountain. He found a secluded rock and sat down. He put the person in his arms, patted his back lightly, and looked up at the distant mountains with a soft voice. Said: "Grandfather was seriously injured on the battlefield. I stayed in front of the bed for three days and three nights, but I still couldn't save it. At that time, I thought, if I could die for my grandfather, it would be fine."

Xiao Chengjun buried his face on Lou Jing's chest, clutched the clothes on his back, and listened to him quietly.

"But everyone has his own life. Even if I try my best, I can't save him, so I can only make the people who took him pay the debt." Lou Jing's eyes flashed cold, and his voice became cold. "When my grandfather died, I didn’t guard him. I took 30,000 horses overnight and killed them directly to the Tarzi Camp, chopped off their general’s head, and took them back as a sacrifice to my grandfather."

Xiao Chengjun was taken aback. At that time, when Old Ang Guo passed away, he was shot and killed after beheading General Tanzi, but it turned out that the general was killed by Lou Jing. "Why didn't you report the merits to the court?"

"Why?" Lou Jing looked down at her husband who had calmed down a lot, and said with a chuckle, "Because I was in the camp of Tarzi and killed my grandfather's lieutenant." Even he could kill Tarzi. General, it is impossible to trap grandfather easily and take away his dearest people, no matter whether he has his own hands or not, don't even want to run.

Xiao Chengjun raised his head to look at him. In the middle of the court, the only way to say that Anguo was martyred in battle, but he didn't know that there was something hidden in it! So, who is going to kill him?

"Temple matters are a matter of life and death. Nothing is that simple." Lou Jing dropped a kiss between the handsome eyebrows and eyes. "It's like the poisonous cakes. Those who die first are definitely not the real murderers."

Xiao Chengjun nodded slightly. After finding out that incident, he later executed a concubine who was not a high-ranking concubine, and it was all gone. Anyone with a discerning eye knew that this matter had nothing to do with the concubine who had a prince. It was just that Emperor Chunde was guarding her, and in the end no concubine Chen Gui was found.