90

Xiao Chengjun frowned and read the news in his hand several times over and over again. How could the emperor suddenly fall ill when it was the key to rectifying the Chen family?

"Did you go to prison?" Lou Jing leaned over and raised his hand to help him rub his eyebrows apart.

Xiao Chengjun sighed and shook his head slowly. Everything was ready, only Dongfeng was owed. As long as he persisted for a day or two, the Chen family was about to fall.

"The emperor has always been healthy, maybe it was because of the Chen family's qi illness," Zhao Xi said coolly, "the Ministry of Internal Affairs has all the evidence, maybe it turns out that the three princes are not the emperor's birth... ..." Lou Jing slapped the back of the head without finishing a sentence.

"Does this look like what Master Min Xiang would say?" Lou Jing glared at him, and the prince's background can't be said nonsense.

"Don't make trouble." Xiao Chengjun glanced at the two men helplessly, and began to write the book.

The condition of Emperor Chunde seemed very serious this time, and it was completely different from the last time he passed out. He was a son of man, and Xiao Chengjun had to show his filial piety whatever he said. Immediately, he wrote a paper requesting to return to Beijing to take care of the sick, so that he could be sent to the capital quickly.

The emperor suddenly fell ill and was in a coma.

Xiao Chengjun's Zhezi was quickly intercepted and delivered directly to the right hand. Chen Shichang stared at the Zhezi in his hand with red eyes, "He has a good idea!"

A feudal prince can not get a fief without a rule, but if the capital is in danger, he can send troops to the king. This letter of request for patronage cannot be agreed to, and cannot be rejected.

Sun Liang, Shangshu of the Ministry of War, glanced at King Min’s Zhezi, closed his eyes for a moment, and said: "My teacher, this Zhezi must not be pressed. It is necessary to reply early."

"Why?" Chen Shichang frowned. He originally planned to suppress this fold and keep it in the middle, because whether he agrees or disagrees, he can find a reason for Xiao Chengjun to send troops.

If he agrees to the King of Min’s service, he must bring his guards when he enters the capital. Xiao Chengjun takes the soldiers to come, and the Chen family makes wedding clothes for others; if he doesn’t agree, Xiao Chengjun can directly lead the army under the banner of King Qin. City.

"If it is pressed, the King of Min will definitely feel abnormal. Then it will be troublesome to raise troops. Why not directly refuse, let the King of Min think that the emperor is just a minor illness, and dare not act rashly to control the emperor..." Sun Liang did not finish. , But Chen Shichang naturally heard the unfinished words. Emperor Chunde was alive in a few days, so he first comforted Xiao Chengjun, and when the emperor died, everything was a foregone conclusion, so he was not afraid of anything.

"You're right." Chen Shichang nodded. He blocked the news from Beijing strictly, but there is no impermeable wall in the world, dragging and not replying will only make Xiao Chengjun suspicious, and instead send someone to listen to the news. Time is in trouble.

"I told you to give you strong medicine, what did you do?" Chen Shichang's eldest son grabbed the placket of the ethereal real Tao Miao and asked in a low voice.

"That... it will definitely work, it will take a few more days..." Tao Miao grinned, and these days the right-hand side was forced by the left-hand side to be anxious, and he was about to be punished. poison. As a sacred stick, Tao Miao was not a fool if he could get into the Qintian Supervisor. He knew that if he was given the blood-stained medicine, he would have to follow the emperor and lose his life.