19

"Heaven is killing intent, moving stars are easy to stay, the earth is killing intent, and the dragon and snake rises to land," Xiao Chengjin stretched out a pale hand from the blanket and grabbed the prince's sleeve. In the realm of Qilu's, brother can see the murderous intent?"

Xiao Chengjun was silent for a moment and sighed: "Murders are everywhere, and the father's suspicion is growing. The top priority is to reduce the father's suspicion."

"Unless you are foolish..." Xiao Chengjin said with a sigh, leaning on the big welcome pillow, and slowly closing his eyes.

Xiao Chengjun put his brother's hand into the blanket and said nothing.

Lou Jing looked at the two brothers and felt sad. If the second prince is healthy, it will be a great help for the prince.

Suddenly, a cry of the baby broke the silence in the water pavilion, and Xiao Chengjin opened his eyes and looked at the princess who was holding the baby.

The little girl got the order from the prince, and went to the pavilion next to the water pavilion to report to the Zhang family, and the Zhang family went and carried the child in person.

"I just woke up and just had milk." Princess Jing smiled gently and handed the child to Xiao Chengjun and Lou Jing.

The three-month-old child has faded from the pink when she was born, white and tender, she is lovely, but was forced out by her mother, a little unhappy, and she kept crying with her small mouth flat.

Lou Jing leaned over to look at the child curiously, stretched out a slender finger, and touched the small face that can be broken by a bomb.

"Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." The child was touched by a finger, and he spread his five fingers and grabbed Lou Jing's fingertips. The crying gradually stopped, and his fingers swayed. Dangling away, a pair of big crystal grape-like eyes looked at him wet.

"Rui Er likes his sister-in-law," Zhang said softly.

Lou Jing couldn't help laughing, and removed a jade pendant with a bat carved from her waist.

Zhang took the "Blessing from Heaven" of the mutton jade carving and squatted slightly to thank the child in his arms.

Because of the squatting, the child's hand was taken a little farther, but he still held Lou Jing's fingers tightly. Lou Jing found it amusing, and afraid of hurting the child, he had to extend his hand.

"It's not early, we should go," Xiao Chengjun stood up, looked at his pale brother, and whispered, "I'll see you again."

Xiao Chengjin nodded lightly, "If you want to take the risk, you have to make him feel guilty...cough cough..." As he talked, he started coughing again. Pressing his pale hand on his chest, with a little effort, he could see it. Cyan veins.

Lou Jing couldn't help but look at the brothers and squinted slightly.

"You have a good rest." Xiao Chengjun didn't want to talk more, got up and looked at the child in Zhang's arms, then raised his foot on the stone bridge.

Lou Jing had to withdraw his hand and arched his hands to King Jing and the princess, "Farewell first." Then he quickly caught up with His Royal Highness who had left first, and went out of the Changchun Pavilion with him.

Someone long ago sent the wild goose and the arrow to the guards outside the bamboo forest. The butler sent the two to the gate and stopped to salute.

Xiao Chengjun walked slowly in the bamboo forest, suddenly stopped, clenched a fist with one hand and propped on a thick bamboo, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. A pair of warm hands supported his shoulders from behind, and you don't need to think about who it is. Xiao Chengjun looked at the lush bamboo forest in front of him, and his voice was lower than ever. Books, paintings, people and things are never forgotten..."