84

Someone poisoned the emperor's grandson, and soon spread to the court and the public, and there was an uproar in the central government. Some of the emperor's grandson who had just been established couldn't wait to start. Emperor Chunde was also very angry, especially because of Yang Youting's long-winded speech that "the harem is unstable and the front is unstable, and the emperor is in danger if he believes in a vicious woman", which made him hold back his anger.

"Check, check for me, I want to see who is so bold!" Emperor Chunde had a good temper when he went to Fengyi Palace.

Empress Ji coldly watched the emperor's thunder and heavy rain, and when he stopped, she slowly scanned the concubines sitting in the lower head, "Who is the poisonous hand? The minister already has a look, please invite the emperor today. Let’s be a testimony. After all, this is a big deal, and the emperor’s grandson matters to the nation’s fortune, not a trivial matter of the harem fighting for the wind and being jealous."

The high-ranking concubine was sitting, and the rest stood behind, watching from his nose to his heart, not daring to say more, for fear that it might get on his head.

Concubine Chen Gui was very calm. From her point of view, the queen had fought such a big battle, but she couldn't find out anything, waiting for her to show her feet, as long as she killed her and this matter had nothing to do with her, she would not believe that the queen could take her to death. How about it. After all, Chunfu is dead, and there is no evidence, she can bite back and say that this is the Queen's bureau to frame her.

"In the rice cereal of the emperor grandson, there is a poisonous crane with a red crest, and the poisoned **** has already confessed, but it was an imperial concubine." Those who were not involved in this matter could not help but feel anxious. If the **** bites casually, what can be done.

"Who is it?" Emperor Chunde asked with a dark face.

"Chen Guifei." Ji Zhuo spoke out directly, and everyone was a little surprised. Emperor Chunde was also taken aback, thinking that the queen would go around a big circle for a long time.

Concubine Chen's eyes widened, and she hurried out of the queue and knelt on the ground, "The emperor, the concubines don't know anything."

Next, without waiting for everyone's reaction, the chief **** of Fengyi Palace placed the crested red crane and his belongings found in Chunfu's room in front of everyone.

"A few days ago, when Concubine Chen was in charge of the Sixth Palace, Chunfu had contact with Luo Ji, the chief **** of Luanyi Palace. A month ago, Chunfu took the initiative to replace the little **** who sent things to Luanyi Palace." The chief **** general. Chunfu's deeds are clear.

Concubine Chen's expression turned bad, but she was still very calm, and she glanced at Emperor Chunde sadly, "The concubine has never shown the slightest disrespect to the queen in these years. Why did the queen mother harm me in this way? There is no evidence now. , The people in Fengyi Palace said that it is naturally who it is, and the concubines can't argue with each other..."

"How can Concubine Chen know that there is no right to the death?" A cold glance at the Chen clan, who was crying with rain, Ji Jue took a sip with his cup.

Concubine Chen Gui was taken aback. She was kind to Chunfu. The little **** vowed to wipe the ground for her. Besides, Chunfu's family members were all in her hands. Once the incident happened, Chunfu would definitely kill herself by taking poison immediately. These days, too. Without knowing where Chunfu was going, he took it for granted that he was dead. Could it be that...

Listening to the footsteps coming from behind, Chen Guifei felt cold all over her body. She gritted her teeth and turned her head, facing Chunfu's pale face, almost screaming in fright.