70

The hundreds of people in Jiuqi Mountain, because they were bandits recruiting security. Although they were registered in the military, they were still a little nervous. Lou Jing waved his hand and asked Lin Dahu to take care of the group. The bandits felt that the original leader A lot of peace of mind, Lin Dahu was also very grateful for Lou Jing's generosity, and gradually integrated into this barracks and became a qualified teenager.

Lou Jing's arms were almost healed, so he took the soldiers who had been gearing up for many days and began to raid the bandits in the Southern Fourth County. The terrain was complicated, starting from the nearest Jiuchang.

The Jiangzhou mountain bandits are rampant, largely because they are in a row. Once the officers and soldiers attack the mountain, they will run away and wait until the officers and soldiers have left and then come back. This repeatedly seesaw.

Every time Lou Jing went to a cottage, he must first seal all the roads, and catch the turtles in the urn. For those cottages with too many forks and easy to escape, they directly attacked the mountain and demolished people to the empty cottages, just waiting for them to run to other cottages, and then go to catch them all.

In the usual warfare, the officers and soldiers are always called elaborate tactics. Otherwise, Lou Jing can use any detrimental trick. He poisons the water, burns the mountains, robs the grain and grass of the mountain bandits, and even uses the money to buy the cottage cooks to put laxatives in the meal. The bandits in the mountains were so devastated that they yelled.

Within a month, the cottage in Jiuchang County was already under a great threat, and several bandit leaders gathered together to discuss countermeasures.

"This Zhennan general is too shameful, and I am not his opponent at all." Several bandits frowned. They can still see this kind of generals for the first time. Not to mention that the court is decent, they are just as shameless as they are. Face.

"The day before yesterday, he caught Xiaoyin Mountain's boss's family, tied it down to the mountain and set a fire. If he doesn't fall, he will burn his old man." One said dejectedly. They fell grass for various reasons, but they weren't shutting down. The family has fallen out of grass, and many of them have family members living in Jiangzhou, relying on the blessing of the bandit relatives to live steadily.

"Head-to-head is not enough," one person said, "Let's surrender!" He had surrendered before, and it might be a matter of time before he runs away from the army.

So, on this day, the remaining few big mountain bandits in the Southern Fourth County came to the camp in a mighty manner.

There were two platoons of officers and soldiers in the middle tent, each holding a big knife with a cold expression.

Lou Jing looked at these bandits of various colors, some with sturdy backs and waists, and some with sharp-mouthed monkey cheeks. Looking at their faces alone, they could not see the truth or falsehood, and simply stopped looking. "You are willing to surrender. I am happy."

Several people were happy, and it seemed that this trick was used correctly, this young second-rank general was good at talking.

"But..." Lou Jing tapped on the table with one finger, and the hearts of the people on the ground hung again.

General Wu Wei Huaxicheng took a ledger and presented it to Lou Jing.

Lou Jing opened the account book, stopped on one of the pages, and read out several names slowly, "Li Ce, Xu Yuan, Lu Ke, where are the three?"

The named three looked at each other and took a step forward, not knowing why.

"Drag it out and cut it." Lou Jing closed the account book and leaned on the tiger leather chair.