53

Lou Jing was silent for a moment, and his voice was a little muffled, "Beijing still has something to arrange. I can't accompany you temporarily."

If he followed Xiao Chengjun to the south, it would be too obvious. Even if he asked to go to Lingnan to visit his uncle, it would be a bit reluctant, because the time when they scared the three princes during the Chinese New Year, Emperor Chunde had heard about it, and the two of them were still in love. , Now that the matter was brought up at the moment, this matter has been done.

"I know..." Xiao Chengjun sighed. The last time he spent eight days apart, he lived like a year. This time he didn't know when he could meet each other.

Both of them feel a little embarrassed when it comes to the separation.

The next day, Xiao Chengjun began to prepare things to go to Minzhou.

From the capital to southern Fujian, if you go to the Central Plains, you will have to pass Qingzhou and Jiangzhou, and if you go to the south of the Yangtze River, you will pass Qizhou and Yuezhou. Although the scenery along the south of the Yangtze River is good, the road is too long. Xiao Chengjun didn't plan to do such a controversial thing, so he decided to go to the Central Plains.

Xiao Chengjun looked at the roster he was going to bring to Minzhou, frowned slightly, and struck out more than a dozen of them with a pen.

Chang En looked at it and nodded in response. He hesitated for a while, then knelt on the ground with a thud, "The old slave has served His Highness for more than ten years, so your Highness will take the old slave with him."

"Don't add chaos with you," Xiao Chengjun rubbed his forehead and signaled Chang En to get up. "You will have to worry about the New Year's Eve in Beijing and the exchanges in the palace. If you follow me to the southeast, who will take care of these?"

Hearing this, Chang En couldn't stick to it anymore. He was always taking care of matters in the palace. If he leaves Beijing, he may not be useful to His Royal Highness.

"Everything in Beijing is subject to the arrangements of the queen, Chengjin's side, you should take care of it." Xiao Chengjun gave Chang En a brocade box containing several large-value banknotes, which are enough to maintain the royal palace. Three years of flower use.

"Yes." Chang En took the sketched booklet and went down to arrange the staff to follow.

Except for Anshun and Lexian, the servants of the Minwang Mansion did not bring any of them. The housekeeper and the young and old will follow along, and several counsellors have already mentioned to go there.

"The prince, please see Mr. Cai, the official department." The guard told me that it was Cai Yi, the original Zhan Shifu Shao Zhan Shi.

Since Xiao Chengjun's abolition of the crown prince, Cai Yi has not come to visit for a long time. He was scolded by his uncle Yang Youting as ungrateful, and he didn't give him a good face during the Chinese New Year.

"His Royal Highness," Cai Yi entered the study and quickly knelt down at Xiao Chengjun's feet.

"You came just right, and I have something to explain to you." Xiao Chengjun didn't lift his head. This is already the third Donggong official to follow today. He didn't persuade him, and directly arranged for what he had to do in Beijing. he.

When I left the Donggong, it was clear that these Donggong officials only wanted to find their own future, but not only the generals did not serve the second master, but the civil servants also paid attention to their origins. No matter how these Donggong officials are those who have been with the abandoned prince, they will still be excluded from the court.