83

The chef smiled and put the rice cereal into the small cup, closed the lid, and put it on the tray in Chunfu's hand.

Chunfu left with the rice cereal and walked slowly towards the main hall of Fengyi Palace-Qingwu Hall. There are few court ladies in Fengyi Palace, most of which are eunuchs. There is no one wandering around, each has its own things to do. No one noticed this little **** with a plate. He is only a second-class young prisoner, and he is not qualified to enter the Qingwu Hall. The rice paste is handed over to the chief **** outside the threshold, while Chunfu must stand outside the hall and wait for the people in the hall to run out of food. Take the empty bowl.

These are the rules of Fengyi Palace, every link is very clear, and if there is any mistake, the person who handles it can be quickly found.

Chunfu stood outside the hall, head down, despair in his heart.

Ji Jue wiped his face with the hot cloth towel and coaxed him to wake up, "Is Rui Er hungry?"

"I'm not hungry." Xiao Qirui yawned, because she slobbered when she opened her mouth, she blew out a bubble.

Empress Ji smiled, and sat on the big welcome pillow holding him, "Go and call the little **** in."

Chunfu was standing in a trance outside the door, and suddenly heard that he was going in. He suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, followed the palm **** in deep and shallow, and knelt in front of the queen's phoenix couch.

Ji Zhuo glanced at him, took the small cup of rice cereal, stirred it with a small spoon, and smiles in his cold eagle eyes, "Rui Er, come to eat rice cereal, let them add honey today , Your uncle loved this when he was young."

"Uncle..." Xiao Qirui followed, opening her mouth obediently, and put the fragrant and soft rice paste in her mouth.

Chunfu can't think anymore. He just stares at this scene blankly, feeling like torture. He knows the consequences, but he has to watch it happen slowly with his own eyes.

"Your name is Chunfu. I heard that Chunde entered the palace in the eighth year. You may not know about some things." Ji Zhuo ignored him, feeding the emperor grandson intently, and said slowly, "The life of the palace, the most Hate two kinds of people, one is to bully women and children, the other is to mutilate young children."

Chunfu was so scared that he was so scared that he knew everything about the empress's posture, but why did he give the rice to the emperor grandson? Could it be that the queen wanted to let the emperor grandson die? Give it to Concubine Chen?

"Boy, kid!" Xiao Qirui swallowed a mouthful of rice cereal and talked.

Ji Zhuo smiled and wiped the corners of his mouth with a cloth towel, and scooped another spoonful. "In the first year of Chunde, the second prince was poisoned. Do you know how this palace handled those palace people?"

The child couldn't eat much, Xiao Qirui was full soon, and he refused to eat any more. The queen put down the spoon and gave the emperor grandson to the nurse to hold her, "Go and play in the garden for a while."

Chunfu was already shaking like chaff, and the second prince was poisoned. As long as the palacemen who had handled the dim sum were all killed, "the old and the old and the old, the young and the young and the young," Ji Zhuo I cleaned my hands in the basin, wiped clean with a cloth towel, sat upright, and quietly looked at the little **** who was kneeling on the ground. The young child in the family ate it, whether it's a younger brother or a nephew."

"Queens, small, small..." Chun Fu was limp on the ground. He would give his life to Concubine Chen, precisely because the family was in the hands of Concubine Chen. The elder brothers had many children and younger sisters to support.