21

Yu Chao is extremely filial, especially these noble houses in front of the emperor's eyes. The father's death must be kept for three years. Although it would not be enough for people to build a hut to eat fast and reciting the Buddha, it is not that couples are not allowed to have **** with each other, but it's not justified if they are pregnant during the period of filial piety.

Pregnancy in the filial piety period is because of great unfilial piety. Among the big clans who obey the ancient rites, an ancestral hall is to be opened. Even if the wife is pregnant, she can only be knocked out if she is found out, because if the child is known to be filial piety by outsiders, it will be a shame to the whole family.

"Father never... never treated me as a family." Lou Jing slowly let go of his fists and laughed at himself.

If the father told him frankly about this matter, even if he was angry, for the sake of the face of the Lou family and the love of their father and son, he would never publicize the matter...Perhaps in the eyes of his father, he would be so vicious. The person who forced the stepmother to have an abortion.

Xiao Chengjun looked at him, frowned slightly, took a step forward, and took the person into his arms a little strangely, learning how the princess did when he was comforting him, awkwardly stroked Fu Loujing's back, silent for a long while, and whispered. Said: "You have married me, and we will be a family in the future."

"Haha..." Lou Jing buried his nose on His Royal Highness's shoulders, couldn't help but chuckle, and stretched out his hands to hug the Prince's narrow and powerful waist, "Yes, we are a family."

Zhao Xi, who changed into men’s clothing and rushed over, saw the scene in front of him, and immediately covered his eyes, “See no evil, don’t see evil!”

"Miss Jiu, why did you sneak out?" Lou Jing put his chin on the prince's shoulder, so as to look at him in a leisurely manner.

Zhao Xi opened his fingers and saw that they hadn't separated yet, so he hurriedly closed his fingers again, "I'll send you the notes. Don't forget it."

Seeing Zhao Xi's arrival, Xiao Chengjun let go of the crown prince and straightened his body after adjusting the skirt of Li's clothes.

Lou Jing curled his lips in dissatisfaction, and stepped forward and brought Zhao Xi, who was standing ten steps away, in front of the prince.

"I have seen His Royal Highness." Zhao Xi was carried by the collar, and he did not forget to bow his hands in salute.

"No need to be polite." Xiao Chengjun had a smile in his eyes. He wanted to ask how Zhao Xi changed his clothes so quickly, but he felt that it was too rude to ask, so he stopped talking.

"Why don't you follow Madam Zhao back? Miss Qian Jin ran out dressed as a man, but she was insulting!" Lou Jing grabbed Zhao Xi's handwriting and carried it into his arms, and continued to tease him.

"Bah! I..." Zhao Xi was planning to scold him a few more words, but suddenly realized that His Royal Highness was still standing aside, so he had to swallow the words and glared at Lou Jing. School homework."

Xiao Chengjun observed the two quietly for a long time, and when Zhao Xi was about to leave, Fang said, "Since you are going back to the prime minister's house, can you send me a letter to the left?"

Hearing this, Zhao Xi gradually put away his laughing face, looked at the thickly cocooned letter in the hands of His Royal Highness, and slowly stretched out his hand to take it.

No matter what was written in this letter, it was a hot potato for Zhao Xi. It was given to the second uncle to clearly inform that he, a genius whom the Zhao family valued very much, had already been implicated with His Royal Highness. It is both a win-win and a deterrent. But the prince has opened his mouth, can he still refuse it?