4

Lou Jing looked at the beautiful hand, and there was a naive expectation in his heart. He wondered if it was not the touch of a bunny bun, so before Xiao Chengjun's hand reached the position, the ghost shook it first. .

Xiao Chengjun was stunned for a moment, then closed his five fingers and shook hands with him, wondering if his princess was nervous, right?

The touch in his hand was warm and dry, which was very different from the feeling of childhood, but it was still soft, it seemed that it had changed from steamed buns to noodles, so Lou Jing was satisfied and let Xiao Chengjun drag him forward. But as soon as he lifted his foot, the pain like a needle **** came from the thigh. Lou Jing clenched his teeth for a while, and the strength of the medicine improved.

In fact, His Royal Highness's hands are very normal, with distinct bones, slender and strong. It's just that Lou Jing had previously held them. Compared with those rash men in the barracks who wrestled with his wrists, compared with those hands, this year-round holding pens only occasionally held them. The knife's hand looked delicate and soft.

From the main entrance of the East Palace to the Mingde Hall of the main hall, there is a long red silk covered with brocade boots on the ground, and it is still not stained with dust. As the setting sun sinks, the sky is already dark, and the Yulin army is standing on both sides with torches, like a shining galaxy, stretching all the way to the heavenly palace. Drums and flutes, one after another, accompanied by a neat and uniform ceremonial guard behind the two, solemn and luxurious.

The person holding the ceremonial guard secretly wondered, the empress and the hundred officials waited for a long time in the Mingde Hall, why did the prince walk so slowly? But no one dared to say anything and could only follow it slowly. In the first few steps, Xiao Chengjun noticed that the hand in his palm shook insignificantly, and he deliberately slowed down. It wasn't until the surrounding drums were played twice before I got under the jade level.

Donggong jade stage, level seven or forty-nine, the two needed to go up the red carpet-carved dragon imperial road, Xiao Chengjun released the hand of the princess and held his elbow instead.

Lou Jing was stunned, only then realized that His Royal Highness was taking care of him. Could it be that Xiao Chengjun saw that he was injured? Thinking of this, he couldn't help but turn his head to look around, but he covered his head and turned his neck two more times to no avail. Xiao Chengjun ignored him and stepped up firmly.

After climbing the jade steps, stepping over the brazier, and over the high threshold, he entered the Mingde Hall.

Mingde Hall is the main hall where the prince summoned the Donggong officials to discuss matters. It is Gaowu Guangyu and Red Pillar Panlong. In the hall, the princes, princes, princes, civil and military officials are all standing on the left and right, wearing official uniforms with python robes. The emperor wears a golden dragon robe of falling yarn and a crown of heaven on his head; the queen wears a golden phoenix robe of falling yarn and a crown of celestial rites on his head, and sits upright. Seeing the prince walking slowly with the prince and the princess, all officials nodded and bowed.

The royal etiquette is complicated and the people have to pray three times to worship the heaven and the earth, but the crown prince needs four worships to get married. One worships heaven and earth, two worships the monarch, three worships Gaotang, and finally the husband and wife worship.

Kneeling and getting up are two seemingly simple actions, but it is very difficult for Lou Jing. His injuries are mainly on the thigh and lower back. He just used these two places for kneeling and kowtow, and more importantly, every kowtow. With one head, the ceremonial officer will read a long message, and the efficacy of the medicine will gradually disappear in this long etiquette.