65

During wartime in the barracks, drinking is not allowed. On weekdays, it is only allowed to drink when the general is in a banquet. As soon as this statement is made, the tight heartstrings of the people are suddenly relieved, and even a little expectation is born. It is the generals that are clear about right and wrong, and have a degree of relaxation.

Before Lou Jing came, he had asked Yun Jiu to buy a cart of fine wine in Jiuchang City, and two baskets of stewed meat, which were transported to the barracks before dark.

Men, especially those in the barracks, can go from being hostile to being brothers with just one drink.

"The general is young and promising, and the final general admires it." Zhang Rao took the lead and walked to Lou Jing, holding the wine bowl.

Lou Jing didn't laugh, raised his wine bowl to touch him, and drank in one gulp.

Seeing that the general was so good at talking, everyone was eager to try, and according to their rank and status, they respected one by one.

"General, General, I, my name is Li Daniu, I am a guy..." The commander of the handyman camp was a bit stuttering. Seeing that everyone respected him, it was not good to go. His face flushed.

Lou Jing patiently listened to him and drank the wine with a smile, "Food and grass are very important in the army. If you do a good job, you can also be a general."

"Really, really?" Li Daniu looked at the gentle and affectionate smile of General Zhennan, and smiled humbly.

"Of course it's true, turn around and seal you to be a biscuits general!" Zhang Rao smiled and grabbed the stubborn cow's neck and pulled him aside, so as not to continue to be ashamed in front of the general.

Naturally, the wine served to the soldiers could not be the sweet and long peach stuffed stuffed wine. It was all spicy liquor. Everyone drank it very enjoyable. And Lou Jing sat on the main seat, and those who came could not refuse a bowl of it. The bowl was dry, and the wine continued to flow out along the corners of the lips, and fell into the placket along the neck, quickly dampening the front of the collar.

Xiao Chengjun shook the wine cup in his hand. He often drank light wine in the palace. Now he tasted this sweet spirit, but he had a cold and indifferent breath. Don't dare to make mistakes.

"Mr. Yuan, let's have a drink too!" Zhang Rao, who was drunk, walked slowly in front of Xiao Chengjun and handed him a bowl of wine.

Xiao Chengjun looked at the stoneware bowl in front of him, put down the white jade cup in his hand, and simply took it over, "Please."

The stoneware bowl was paired with cheap spirits, and the mouth was stuffy, and the strong smell of alcohol burned from the tip of the tongue to the chest and abdomen. In addition to the pungency, there was also an unbearable refreshment. Xiao Chengjun had never drunk wine like this before, and suddenly felt that Drinking like this is really a pleasure.

"Military strategist, good drinker, not the same as the scholars I have seen before." Zhang Rao was originally a little joke. Unexpectedly, the general's strategist is not a soft persimmon.

"I can't count as a scholar either." Xiao Chengjun smiled slightly and looked up at Lou Jing. Those beautiful eyes became drunk because of the strong alcohol, and he was staring at him for a moment, with tenderness in his eyes.

At the end of the banquet, everyone fell to the middle tent crookedly, and Xiao Chengjun helped the general who was drunk and went into his camp.

With a good deal, the cool night wind blew away a bit of drunkenness, Lou Jing looked up at the new moon in the sky, "April."