49

"The arrangements are in order." The little **** whispered, with some difficulties in his eyes, but he did not dare to say more.

Go to Taimiao early in the morning and worship your ancestors first.

Before offering sacrifices to the heavens, the royal family and the officials can drink tea in the hall, and then go to the altar of heaven at noon.

Lou Jing leaned on the pillars to rest for a while. He didn't need to guard, but was just a guard of honor. Now that he changed the guards and stood under the jade steps, the twenty-four of them could take a breath.

"In the morning, I can't even eat a mouthful of food. Until now, the dripping water hasn't come in. Our third-rank and the third-rank in the hall are too different." The commander right leaned against Lou Jing and complained endlessly.

Lou Jing chuckled, without saying anything. Turning around, he saw a head sticking out at the end of the corridor. He said hello to the right commander, then walked over, turned the corner, and saw Anshun respectfully holding a cup of tea, "The lord wants The little one is here to bring Shizi a cup of tea."

Tea in the Taimiao is limited. There is one cup per person in the royal family. Xiao Chengjun must ask Anshun to give him hot tea to drink while changing his tea.

Lou Jing held the tea cup that Xiao Chengjun had used, and it kept warming to his heart. Anshun handed over a cloth bag again, "The lord asked the younger one to bring it in the morning. It was only heated in the tea room. You can eat it while it is hot. ."

Inside the cloth bag were two warm meat buns. Lou Jing ate the buns happily in twos or twos, and gurgled the hot tea. His stomach was no longer uncomfortably empty and his body warmed a lot. His prince and husband, once it hurts someone, no one can resist it.

An Shun smiled and took the empty cup and the bun, and bowed back to make Xiao Chengjun tea again.

Lou Jing raised his foot contentedly and wanted to go back. Another little **** rushed out from somewhere and hurried to this side, just about to hit him. At this time, most people would consciously reach out to block, but Lou Jing naturally took a half step to one side. The little **** didn't hit anyone and fell straight to the ground.

"Oh!" The little **** fell hard and got up groaningly. Lou Jing, who was standing beside him, didn't mean to support him at all, because he recognized that this was the little **** who was beside the third prince Xiao Chengduo.

Nafu got up, looked up at Lou Jing's face, but saw that the man seemed to be looking at something interesting. He looked at him with interest, and he was shocked in his heart. However, the Lord commanded him, and he didn't dare not follow him. , I had to look around, and said quickly: "My lord is well, at the evening palace banquet, His Royal Highness the Third Prince invites the prince to the Royal Garden for a talk, and there is something to discuss."

Lou Jing raised his eyebrows. The three princes said no more than five sentences with him in a year. How could they suddenly want to see him? They shouldn't be familiar with the point where they can have private meetings in the palace, right? "I beg you to tell the public about your duties, and you will not be able to leave at night. Please don't be surprised by your highness." After speaking, he turned to leave.

"It's abrupt to know this matter, but it is related to the adult's future. I ask the adults to think twice," Nafu said anxiously.

This is interesting, Lou Jing licked his lips, didn't he want to win him over? In the eyes of outsiders, he was married by Xiao Chengjun, and he was sent home again. On the face of it, Xiao Chengjun did not give him any help or benefit. The two are strangers, perhaps they are enemies, but it is not exactly three. Is the prince wooed? "In that case, please inform Your Highness that the minister will go as far as possible, but every time the Yulin Army changes the guard, if you can't rush there in time, please don't blame your Highness."