82

The sun went three poles, and the two of them who slept late last night were unable to get up. When the time passed, the officials of Minzhou saw that the King of Min had not come, and they dispersed as usual.

Because the war broke out again, Xiao Chengjun had to deal with more affairs.

"You can sleep a little longer, I have to go to the study." Xiao Chengjun supported his sore body and rubbed his dazed forehead.

Lou Jing yawned, curled up and circled the people who were sitting, "I'll go with you."

After a brief breakfast, Lou Jing took the lead to sit on the bench in the study, patted his thigh and signaled Xiao Chengjun to lie down, "I will look at it first and pick out the important ones for you."

These officials in Minzhou were less capable. In the position of Min Xiang, Xiao Chengjun has not been able to find a satisfactory candidate, so he has to do everything by himself, which is very tiring.

It was not the first time that this kind of thing had happened. Moreover, it was really uncomfortable today. Xiao Chengjun didn't insist on it much. He leaned on the chair and rested on Lou Jing's legs.

Lou Jing turned through the documents with one hand, and kneaded her waist with the other.

"Don't hide it secretly anymore." The weight of the hand on the waist was appropriate, which relieved the pain well. Xiao Chengjun closed his eyes comfortably and said with a smile.

"Humph." Lou Jing snorted, thinking that if someone mentions Nafei again, he will just tear it up.

It would be great if there was a prime minister. Xiao Chengjun sighed. Although Lou Jing could help him, he could only do simple classifications. After all, he was not good at civil servants.

The Japanese pirates coming from the south were basically eliminated by Xu Che. Xiao Chengjun sent people to stare at those people to find out who they were employed, and then kill them all.

In the capital, the conversation between the prime ministers on the left and right in the restaurant came to an end. Zhao Duan did not say anything, and procrastinated to play Tai Chi with Chen Shichang.

"The old man surnamed Chen, even did this kind of thing!" The fifth master of the Zhao family was furious. Their Zhao family was just taking advantage of the loopholes to do business, and it was nothing compared to the Chen family's kind of difficult to make money. "Our home is wrong, their home is clean?"

"He has the evidence given by the Northwest Yanzheng official." Zhao Duan frowned and sighed long.

Originally, the Northwestern Salt Administrator was Zhao Duan’s disciple. It was a matter of course to sell salt from Jinju to Yuezhou. However, a few years ago, he was trapped by Chen Shichang and killed Wangjian, Jinju Assassin, on unwarranted charges. Northwestern salt officials, and now the officials in Jinju area are almost all rightists.

It stands to reason that this business is terrific. Who would have thought that Lou Jing would have the means to get salty lure again.

"Big brother, last year the princess got Yan Yin so quickly. Could it be Chen Shichang's job?" The third master of the Zhao family was in charge of the Yan Yin business. Hearing the words of his brother and younger brother, he suddenly remembered that Lou Jing was only one year ago. It took a few days to bring in so much salt, such a good business, why didn't the rightist do it himself, but let out the fat?

Obviously, this is the bait thrown by the right, just waiting for them to get the bait, so as to collect evidence, and pinch their throats when it is critical.