extra 3

Hongyuan fifty-three years, winter.

The winter of this year was particularly cold. It started to snow early, and the palace was shrouded in haze.

Emperor Hongyuan was seriously ill, the crown prince hurriedly dealt with the affairs of the previous dynasty, and went to the Panlong Temple to guard. During the Hongyuan period, the emperors and queens ruled together, and the whole world became peaceful. Emperor Hongyuan delegated power to the prince ten years ago, and no trouble would happen for a while.

"How's it going?" Prince Xiao Qirui, wearing apricot yellow court clothes, asked the doctor anxiously.

"The queen did not let the ministers wait in, and the ministers were helpless..." The emperor's face was pale, and the emperor was no longer able to do so. If they were to go in and give the needles, they could hang for a while, but the queen saw that he took out the silver needle to go to the emperor. Shangzha immediately turned his face and drove them out. They have been denied entry for seven or eight hours.

The left and right prime minister's front and back feet rushed over from the front, and the left prime minister and prince Tai Fu Zhao Xi, with a rare smile on his face, looked at the tightly closed inner room of the Panlong Temple in a daze.

"Can't let the queen...like this..." Right now, Cai Yi is getting older and still can't get rid of his quick temper.

The six books in the middle of the dynasty, Xiao Qilin, the Jing Wang, and Lou Jin of Anguo, the humerus from the middle of the dynasty came one after another. In the early dynasty, I heard that the emperor was awake, and everyone hurried over. Since the emperor is awake, why didn't he summon the officials?

Jing Wang Xiao Qilin was the brother of the prince and the same mother. Xiao Chengjin, the direct brother of Emperor Hongyuan, died of illness a few years ago. Apart from the prince here, he is also considered the highest in status. He was watched by the people who were eager to know the news and wanted him to ask him aloud, but Jing Wang just didn't know.

Everyone had to turn their eyes to the queen's younger brother, Lou Jin, who is now Anguo Gong. Lou Jin has a pair of thin lips that resemble a queen, but his eyebrows are more like his mother. Compared with the queen's bright cold star eyes, they are softer, and usually smile, which makes people feel a little close.

Lou Jin felt everyone's gaze, and slowly raised his eyes. There was no smile in those warm eyes, and everyone couldn't help shaking. Why did you forget that the Lou Family Patriarch, who was taught by Queen Lou, was a black fox in sheep's clothing. How could he use it to explore the way?

Looking at the crown prince with a sinking face, no one dared to speak out except for the violent right-hand face, and could only stand with their heads down, waiting for the emperor or the queen to be summoned.

After so many years, the methods of Queen Lou are obvious to everyone. Anything that harms the emperor will definitely become a **** of murder. Now that the emperor is seriously ill, Lou Jing has been like a trapped beast these days. Who dares to cause trouble at this time, surely There is no burial place for death.

The house burned with the cold incense commonly used by empresses, and the earth dragon burned the house warm like spring.

Lou Jing, wearing a bright yellow uniform embroidered with a phoenix pattern, was sitting leaning on the head of the bed, holding the emperor wearing only a shirt in his arms, speaking softly.

"Zhuyu, how long have I slept?" Xiao Chengjun's face was ruddy, not like a seriously ill person.

"Three days." Lou Jing's voice was a little dumb, and he looked at the face of the person in his arms for a moment.