extra 4

In the third year of Hongyuan, under the supervision of Zhao Xi, Shangshu of the Ministry of Engineering, the Summer Palace was completed before catching up with the Sanfulai at a very low cost.

The weather was getting hotter day by day, and there was an ice basin in Panlong Hall. Xiao Chengjun sat with the queen and ate a few pieces of watermelon. He touched Lou Jing’s sweaty forehead and said, "I will go to escape the heat in two days. Palace."

Lou Jing's eyes lit up and nodded immediately.

When doing the decoration, Lou Jing specially asked Zhao Xi to change the drawings and repair a few special scenery. His Majesty the Emperor didn't know yet. This visit can give him a surprise.

After eating the watermelon, he put the emperor who was taking a nap on the bamboo couch to sleep, and the queen Lou gave the fan to Anshun, and went to the study lightly.

Unfolding the drawings that Zhao Xi had just sent, Lou Jing stretched out his slender fingers and clicked on the lake in the center of the palace, took out his own small account book, and began to sort out the accounts that the emperor had not paid off in the past few years.

"Once on the beach by the sea", "once on the Lingnan bamboo raft", "twice in the thirteenth posture"...

Empress Lou touched her chin. As usual, the empress can live in the summer residence for two months, which is enough.

Take care of the affairs of the DPRK and China, leaving the two prime ministers to sit in the center of Beijing. On weekdays, memorials from the emperor’s royal approval are needed, and Kuai Ma can be sent to the summer palace in half a day, so the empress smoothly left the palace and went to the palace to escape the summer heat.

The chief **** in the palace was the chief **** who had served Queen Ji before. The old **** was very pleased to get this job. You should know that, except for Chang En, most of the eunuchs who had been in power were either killed or killed. Just let him go to the palace, even if he is rich, he is lonely and has no interest in life.

During the Chunde period, it was possible to find a way to seek an errand in the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Now the emperor has abolished the Ministry of Internal Affairs. There is only a Ministry of Internal Affairs, which has no real power in the end.

The empress left the palace early in the morning. The weather was hot. Lou Jing didn't want the emperor to stay longer under the sun, so the two of them shook off the palace servants who were dragging their luggage, rode fast horses, and went to the palace first.

Anshun and Lexian went to the palace one day in advance. Everything had been arranged. They took the people from the palace and waited in front of the gate early. Before the sun began to be venomous, two horses came to the dust.

The Summer Palace is built on Qingquan Mountain, with high mountains and lush trees, and there are many clear springs on the mountains. A sky waterfall rushes down from the high mountains, which is very spectacular. The palace is located on the mountainside next to the waterfall, on an open flat ground. The living water of the sky waterfall was introduced into the palace, large and small lakes and streams were built in the palace, and large trees in the mountains were transplanted in the palace to cover the sky and the sun. In these dog days, it is very cool, and even at night Cover with a thin quilt to sleep peacefully.

The queen who was roasted went into the palace and jumped up alive, pulling the emperor for a good stroll.

The winding corridor connects all the pavilions in the palace. Rockery and waterfalls can be seen everywhere. The two of them shuttled on the glazed-topped corridor, not afraid of being exposed to the sun.