28

"Auntie, my Xu family is not a wealthy family with a wealth of rivals. It is just a dowry for the younger sister. But how much more money can be added, it is worthy of you to grab the child's money?" The aunt said coldly through the screen.

"Hey, poor Zhuoyu has lost her mother at a young age, and now even his mother's dowry has been snatched away," the second aunt nodded with her veil, "If it weren't for the uncle and wife who came to visit Beijing, wouldn't it be like this? Did someone rob mother's belongings?"

"Yes!" The third aunt echoed.

"Don't say a few words!" The second uncle was so anxious that he stomped his feet.

"Impossible!" Wei screamed and ran out, flipping through the account book. "Cheng Xiuru clearly said that this is the account book of Zhuquetang!"

"Go and call Cheng Xiuru!" Lou Jianyu closed the account book in his hand, glanced at Jishi, saw that she was pale, and swallowed the scolding from her mouth, "Go and sit inside, what are you running out for?"

Wei Shi glanced at her husband and saw that he didn't take too much harshness. He knew that he cared that the child in his stomach would not have an attack. He felt calm, turned back behind the screen, gave his aunt a fierce look, but didn't dare. Looking to Mrs. Ping Jianghou, she sat down angrily to let the maid go smoothly.

Madam Ping Jianghou glanced at Wei, panting with anger, and drank a sip of tea without rushing her eyes. Cheng Xiuru came with an abacus, and after saluting everyone, she stood beside Lou Jing.

"This is Mr. Cheng, the accountant of Zhuquetang," Lou Jing sat beside his second uncle and introduced Cheng Xiuru to everyone. "Father, just ask what you want."

In the early dynasty, Emperor Chunde left the field with his sleeves thrown away as a result, and broke up unhappy.

Xiao Chengjun stood up from the ground, straightened his robe, turned and left, and Baiguan retreated like a tide behind the prince.

"This..." The ethereal real person stood there at a loss as to what to do, Qin Tianjian was busy pulling him away.

The left minister Zhao Duan looked at the straight and pure back of His Royal Highness, sighed, and turned to Shangshushengyamen. It is estimated that the emperor will look for him in a while.

"You really dare to use any means!" Shen Lian seemed to walk side by side with Chen Shichang, the right-hand man, looking straight ahead without changing his face, but the words in his mouth were yin and yang strange. "Master Chen's courage is really admirable. ."

"The father-in-law was joking, no matter what Chen did, he couldn't be as good as his father-in-law." Chen Shichang said in a humble tone.

Shen Lian looked at Chen Shichang gloomily, "You dare to move Taishan, if the emperor doesn't abandon the prince, will Master Chen go and lift the temple?" After speaking, he ignored him, turned and walked into the palace.

Chen Shichang's footsteps paused slightly, and his brows frowned slowly. He didn't expect to be hated by Shen Lianji. This is not good news.

"That's the madam's dowry. There is still a jade and white hosta and a set of colored glaze cups." Cheng Xiuru's abacus slapped, and he quickly corrected the accounts. The contents of the warehouse were only moved to the upper courtyard yesterday. There are not many things that have been booked.

The second aunt curled her lips and whispered to her third aunt: "The white hosta I've seen my sister-in-law bring before is really dignified and elegant, and only a beauty like the sister-in-law can bring it. I have tried it before, oops, That's really an old woman wiping rouge-she's ugly!" At the last few words, the second aunt raised her voice purposely.