22

On the night of September 11th, many people in the capital had trouble sleeping. The next day the prince was about to come to court. For many people, success or failure, wealth and glory, were all fighting here.

Shen Lian was pacing in his mansion, a little fidgeting.

"Father-in-law, there is news from Qinghe," someone in black came forward to deliver the message, "Except for the criminal ministry, all those who went to inquire about the news were arrested. There were 13 people in total, and none of them escaped. "

"Kill me all," Shen Lian's voice was a bit sharp, "In these few days, there must not be the slightest problem!"

"Yes!" The man in black bowed back.

A little **** soon came to report, "Father-in-law!"

Shen quickly beckoned people to step forward, "What happened?"

"Back to father-in-law, the things have been sent in," the little **** said anxiously. "The Qinghe county magistrate has been tortured for many days and is very weak. People will definitely think that he can't die."

"Go and stare, and wait for someone to die before you report to me." Shen Lian sighed a little, and took a sip of the tea on the table while sitting on the chair, with a bit of sullen expression in his eyes, "Chen Shichang, the old man. , Dare to calculate me!"

"Godfather doesn't want to be with that surname Chen, just pick the son, why bother to be so troubled?" The little **** who squeezed Shen Lian's shoulders warmly persuaded him, he is Shen Liankuan's godson, and he compares himself in front of Shen Lian. Others are bolder.

"Hmph, you treat him as a gunman!" Shen Lian slammed the cup in his hand on the table, "He Chen Shichang dared to push me to this level this time, and he will look good next time. !"

Yun Sixteen, who had gone to Qinghe to investigate, had not yet returned. Xiao Chengjun took the crown prince and the Donggong official to discuss tomorrow's countermeasures.

"I don't know where the royal ancestral hall came from. The people from the criminal ministry went to investigate overnight. It was indeed half built." Cai Yi frowned tightly. The storm was surging in the past few days, and his mouth was rushed. A big scorch, "His Royal Highness, the minister thought that this time is extraordinary, tomorrow morning, I am afraid that many people will impeach the prince!"

Xiao Chengjun frowned. He had never allowed anyone to build an ancestral hall. Qinghe County approved the money for **** and temple repairs according to the usual practice. So what happened to that ancestral hall? Did the right minister go to Qinghe to fix one in order to frame him?

Some Donggong officials said: "It is also a merit to repair the imperial temple, which is much better than the greed of ink to repair the embankment. In the opinion of the minister, it is better for your Highness to recognize this matter, so as not to have another storm." Disadvantageously, once courtiers speculate on the holy intentions and feel that the emperor deliberately embarrassed the prince, then memorials of weaving charges for the prince and calling for the abolition of the prince will follow one after another.

"This method is improper," Cai Yi interrupted the person immediately, "I don't have a charge, I just admit it indiscriminately. Maybe it's a trap."

Lou Jing looked at the big bubble on Cai Yi's mouth. Although this person was impatient, he was very accurate in seeing things. He narrowed his eyes slightly and said: "I must not recognize the imperial temple."

Xiao Chengjun looked at his princess, "What do you say?"

"If you want to harm people, you will naturally poke at the pain," Lou Jing sneered. "The construction of the imperial temple is a matter of the Tianjia ancestral temple. The prince is the prince, but he built it without authorization. Isn't it suspected of overriding the emperor's power?"